• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Southeasterly

Reaction score
Seamaster 300m Master Coaxial in titanium. Watch is thick.
It’s certainly a little chunky at 39x14.5, but it wears better than the number would suggest so long as you’re not trying to slip it under a cuff. I’ve got the Black Bay 79220 on a bracelet for dress diver duty, but the Omega has gradually come to dominate my wrist as a daily.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ebitdaddy

Reaction score
I love everything Hajime does but the s
Couldnt agree more. After a certain price point, it’s all about aesthetics and how they add to the space rather than taking some away. Love the music my speakers play and haven’t an itch to upgrade in some time.

The crown jewel of my collection today ..

View attachment 1809010
So underrated. Nice

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isn’t half the fun of articles like this reading through and trying to guess the price as you read? Will it be $1,500? $15,000?

seems to me that this falls in that no-man’s land between $1-5k where there’s always going to be something similar for less (I.e., the Hamilton field watches). I do like the dial though.

Scuppers

Reaction score
Isn’t half the fun of articles like this reading through and trying to guess the price as you read? Will it be $1,500? $15,000?

seems to me that this falls in that no-man’s land between $1-5k where there’s always going to be something similar for less (I.e., the Hamilton field watches). I do like the dial though.
Of it’s type - though hardly had time to evaluate it - it is a stunner for $3700USD.

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of it’s type - though hardly had time to evaluate it - it is a stunner for $3700USD.
I know this isn’t really made for the “field” in any real way, but would it kill someone to make a field watch with a screw down crown and 100m WR?

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gastrenterology