• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been hearing the siren's call of the Submariner for the last few weeks.

With the little dude constantly in tow, I have gravitated towards wearing things I feel 100% confident can take a beating.

31 years, 1 month and 1 week since I bought this:

DSCF6720.JPG

- worn pretty hard as a daily beater for the first 20 years or so; might give you an idea of what to expect ;-)

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought Cartier discontinued them?
Supposedly they did, but there was one for sale (with the light blue "vegetable leather" strap) at the Cartier boutique inside the Baha Mar resort at the end of May/beginning of June when I was there.

There was also a single pink dial ladies' DateJust in the store for sale at the John Bull location in downtown Nassau, Bahamas if anyone wants to rush and get it. No VAT!

montecristo#2

Reaction score

Delands

Reaction score
I have been hearing the siren's call of the Submariner for the last few weeks.

With the little dude constantly in tow, I have gravitated towards wearing things I feel 100% confident can take a beating.
Go for it! I bought a Submariner for my son's birth. It also has his name and date of birth.
It's the perfect watch to do all sorts of activities with kids without having to think about it. I much prefer wearing that than my leather strap, dress watch Zenith as I have to be much more mindful when giving baths or dinging against things while playing.
Foto Sub.jpg

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can’t remember if this was posted here or not, I love/hate when the madness surrounding watches spills over into the mainstream

Reactions: Gus

mebiuspower

Reaction score
^I see many companies try to come out with blue aventurine-glass looking dials but they don't all seem to look the same even if they're actual aventurine glass...

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katherwhitson