• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

George Red

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

George Red

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Delicious that all the wealth and taste chasers of the Nautilus thirst community have to reckon with the fact that the whale among them is just a guy from a rich family who still wears Supreme bogos at 30+ years old.
I had to google what that Supreme stuff was about, and I’m in my 30’s.

RobinMA

Reaction score
Mystery Solved: Here's Who Bought That Tiffany-Blue Patek 5711 At Phillips
https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/mystery-solved-heres-who-bought-that-tiffany-blue-patek-5711-at-phillips

“‘I've known Thierry for 16 years,’ Lu said. ‘I'm 31, and I've been collecting since I was 15, so Thierry knows me very well.’”

This little taint goblin… God I wish daddy would have been some rich oligarch or drug dealer.
"Paul Boutros, the Head of Americas and Senior Vice President for Phillips Watches"

Related to Boutros Boutros Boutros Boutros Boutros Ghali?

Featured Sponsor

What do you spend most of your clothing budget on?

• Outerwear

• Tailoring

• Sportswear

• Footwear

• Accessories

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jpiap