• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UnFacconable

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those enamel Pateks look like decorative plates that people buy on QVC. I'm sure the quality is great, but good lord can you imagine the response if you saw something similar in a Stauer watch ad in Road & Track?

The engraved JLC is just one of numerous cash grabs ... sorry special offerings ... we see tied to the lunar new year. This year it's tiger and we will see similar commercial special editions across any number of asset classes. I guess there must be a demand for it but let's not pretend that there was some other motivation here. There is no purpose in comparing it to other watches unless those watches are competing for lunar new year bucks.

The Oris is similar obvious cash grab but I don't know much about the story so it may not be new year related.

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What a prude, posting the UN in spoilers.

Nothing better than looking down at my wrist and getting slightly aroused

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That watch fornicates
Missed opportunity. They could have had the couple linked to the pulsation of the second hand. NVM-- looks like they have something almost as good.

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I mean, I assume some of you lads are in a monogamous relationship with your wrist, so may as well spice things up a bit, amirite? ;-)
Those of you who don't make much use of your right wrists.

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

chocomallo

Reaction score
FUX. Ordered the new bracelet for it and will replace the “TOKYO 2020” case back with the sapphire case back that @Texasmade recommended.
View attachment 1744716
That is a beauty. I had the chance to see the full Tokyo Olympics set a while back at the Swatch Boutique in Ginza. The red bezel one was my favorite. It’s a cool store with a separate elevator per floor. Worth a visit if in the area.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members