• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those things are that popular?

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you’re crossing the bridge anyway, you might as well go to Wynwood and check out Panther Coffee. Coyo Taco is near there too and good for a quickish bite. The Design District area itself also has a great high end food court. There’s also Michael’s Genuine which is really popular there.
Wynwood definitely has better dining options. It's about a mile south of the Design District. I generally walk from one to the other because Ubers are expensive in Miami and I'm cheap. I'm not sure I would go to Wynwood just for food, however. If you like street art, Wynwood Walls is well worth seeing. Sadly, it was free pre-pandemic and now they charge $15 for a ticket.

HorseHide

Reaction score
Surprisingly, there are few dining options in the Design District. Do people not get hungry after a morning of shopping at fancy boutiques? I've had good meals at Michael's Genuine Food & Drink. There might be one or two other places.
As a general proposition, beautiful people don't eat, but .... there are a number of additional great dining options including Mandolin, Cote and even a Harry's Pizza. Food shouldn't be an issue.

BlairW

Reaction score
Can any of you Rolex heads confirm how many links a DJ II 41mm with jubilee bracelet should have?
E694DD36-3118-47EB-B275-062F0841C341.png

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This one I’m not allowed to open until Christmas. Not a watch, but watch-related.

977613FA-DD92-4A72-BE47-BC06A9BAD17B.jpeg

dauster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bespoken pa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gathering our community’s input, please. I’m into this. It’s available. May pull the trigger. Any feedback from current or past owners of this watch? Would occupy a dress watch slot in my collection. Thank you.
View attachment 1716798
An online retailer posted one recently I waited a day to decide over night the choice was made for me.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members