• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well what is it?

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ll bring things down a few notches: This one arrived yesterday. Very comfy on the BOR and the dynamic blue of the dial really shines in person.

863FBAE7-FB07-4F01-A05C-620D3D1A387B.jpeg
D52543B3-E667-4C70-BD7B-E8411367FD83.jpeg
FC7B2BE2-AE1E-4791-BF86-0234A8E7AB4E.jpeg

As for where to sell watches… I’ve always had good luck selling on WatchUSeek. They get pretty good traction and there are no fees associated. Maybe if I were selling some of the baller pieces that you guys buy and sell I’d be a little more apprehensive, but like I said, I’ve had good luck there in the past and I did just post a collection of Sinn watches on there so we’ll see how that goes…

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous day out. Perfect for my $20 Amazon cardigan.
View attachment 1714717
Nice. I wore my Amazon golf pants today to the practice range. Casio watch, though.

That's a cool Panerai. I really haven't seen many, if any, that I like much, but that one is interesting. And I'm usually not one for the sort of matte "blackout" aesthetic. Cool piece. Do you still have that other Panerai you posted a few months ago? That was a relatively recent purchase, too, wasn't it?

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice. I wore my Amazon golf pants today to the practice range. Casio watch, though.

That's a cool Panerai. I really haven't seen many, if any, that I like much, but that one is interesting. And I'm usually not one for the sort of matte "blackout" aesthetic. Cool piece. Do you still have that other Panerai you posted a few months ago? That was a relatively recent purchase, too, wasn't it?
I agree with you on the matte black look, but I think on a watch like that it looks right.

It’s sort of like that trend with the matte finish on sports cars. On a Lamborghini, it looks right. On a Subaru?

George Red

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks, bro. Yes - I still have the other one. Hard to believe, but they feel like completely different watches.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members