• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

9thsymph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Discontinuing activity of some sort is a form of change. I don’t see the importance of the distinction you’re trying to make.

Yes, and to the universe outside of the baby eater, his empathy is inconsequential insofar as he continues eating babies.
You‘re sooo close to getting this. Now instead of considering the empathy _of_ the baby eater, you consider empathy _for_ the baby eater? These two perspectives can result in vastly different conclusions as to the rightness, or wrongness of baby eating (haha...this phenomenon being quite ubiquitous in many species...).

You often pose a seemingly exhaustive list of inquires from _one_ perspective, but mistake the number of inquiries for the number of perspectives relative to the inquiries. In other words, you argue for an array of possibilities that are already enveloped in the perspective you aim to prescribe. Meaningful discourse, in this case, is an illusion. You say “discourse” but practice “rhetoric”

Last edited:

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How about a food analogy ? French food has all kinds of flavors and seasonings. I also enjoy a nice expensive steak. Not complex in it's preparation or seasoning, but just as enjoyable. I am not a chef and cannot identify all the different ingredients or how it was prepared. All I know is if I like how it tastes.
I just had a very nice New York strip steak. It hit the spot. All steak is good and I will not judge your preference. Unless your favorite is filet mignon, in which case I will side-eye you and chuckle softly under my breath.

Keith T

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
A6B47787-FEC6-4825-A31D-C078A92C0202.jpeg

This is a watch. That I wear. Sometimes.

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, a happy Friday indeed !

View attachment 1594855
Well, hell, at this point, after the last 6+ pages….

As long as that is an actual photograph made by an actual owner of their actual watch👍, and not just more typically tedious predictably pedantic pompous philosophical sputtering by yooknowhoo and his infinite obsession with self-centered thread derailment 👎, I’ll take it, whole-cloth and such relief, without question or judgment (I like it very much btw) and even moreso applaud and respect your own happiness and joy.

In a watch thread especially, I really do yearn for much less shit, even if the substitute would be only more Shinola.

Have a great weekend, everyone else.

ronscuba

Reaction score
I just had a very nice New York strip steak. It hit the spot. All steak is good and I will not judge your preference. Unless your favorite is filet mignon, in which case I will side-eye you and chuckle softly under my breath.
Bone in ribeye. Porterhouse is good too because you get both the NY strip and the filet.

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

dauster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You all know I love Patek, but I’ve always said they commit their fair share of snafus. What makes them great and deserving of their status is when they get it just right. Patek at it’s best is maybe unbeatable, but then they also made the tentacle monster that @Ambulance Chaser posted.
do you mean the 5960G is tentacle monster :)? if so, I agree one of the most terrible PPs - no wonder it's available and sitting in AD cases.

Keith T

TWAT Master.
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Red

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

• None of the Above