• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

George Red

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1439610

Dear Omega:
Ok....we get it. You’re the official timepiece for the James Bond franchise. Now please stop this none sense. The inscription on the back is as equally cheesy.
Also:

Dear Omega, please just quit. Just stop. Thanks.

Keith T

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
^^^This^^^

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Seamaster LE's don't sell that well like the James Bond models.

The Speedmaster LE's sell much better. The ST1, ST2, Apollo 11 50A, Silver Snoopy, CK2998 Blue, CK2998 Panda are all selling at MSRP or higher for used models. The Silver Snoopy has $50k asking price on Chrono 24 currently.

Andy57

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Andy57 so do we get to see the engravings? Understood if it's too personal :colgate:

+1 congrats on the pickups.
Thanks! The engraving is personal, but it did turn out very well. I was especially pleased with the small watch. There's not a lot of real estate on the reverse side, but the engraver did a good job, nevertheless.

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! The engraving is personal, but it did turn out very well. I was especially pleased with the small watch. There's not a lot of real estate on the reverse side, but the engraver did a good job, nevertheless.
Just curious did JLC do the engraving for you, did the dealer, or someone else? I know JC Randall used to do engraving for JLC, but if I'm not mistaken he retired a few years ago.

Andy57

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just curious did JLC do the engraving for you, did the dealer, or someone else? I know JC Randall used to do engraving for JLC, but if I'm not mistaken he retired a few years ago.
No, the engraving was done by a person who does most or all of the engraving (not just watches) for most of the high-end jewelers in San Francisco and the peninsula. I spoke to him a couple of times during the process as he had some questions to make sure he understood what I wanted.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a Paul Pluto video playing. Got mad and yelled at his comparison between a panda and a 5711. It was ducking stupid. In the middle of it my 2yo jumps up, throws her hands over my mouth and says, “SHUT UP!”
I told her to find me a 5711 for daytona money and she put her necklace across my face, laughed, looked me I the eye and said “you look funny!”

SO CREEPY

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My small collection of smaller watches. All smallish but all charming to me. And when worn none wear small in my opinion. I actually bought the GP from a forum member in 2010 I think after seeing him post in the part 1 of this thread.
Love that Cartier and Patek. What size is the Cartier? Got a wrist shot?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.