• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Keith T

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
That's a neat trick :colgate:

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I didn't even know that there was (yet another) Speedmaster special edition, for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

That could actually be a collector's item in the future, given that the Olympics will be held (if they are held at all) in 2021.

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I didn't even know that there was (yet another) Speedmaster special edition, for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

That could actually be a collector's item in the future, given that the Olympics will be held (if they are held at all) in 2021.
There’s 5 versions of the Tokyo Speedy LE. One for each color of the Olympic Rings.

82F1D281-1EC3-43EB-897B-D45B6B93AD83.jpeg

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
This just arrived from the good folks at Crown and Caliber: Speedmaster Professional, Tokyo 2020 Blue Panda version. I have had good experiences with this seller of gently used watches at reasonable prices.
View attachment 1401129
View attachment 1401132
Is that a hesalite crystal? I've asked a few resellers, and had not great confidence with any of their answers. It seemed like a pretty easy question, but apparently not.

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that a hesalite crystal? I've asked a few resellers, and had not great confidence with any of their answers. It seemed like a pretty easy question, but apparently not.
It’s sapphire.

SonnyUte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No. Sapphire crystal.

SonnyUte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That thought crossed my mind, as well. Though mostly, I just think it is stunning watch.
I have the white face/red bezel “Rising Sun” version on order.

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This just arrived from the good folks at Crown and Caliber: Speedmaster Professional, Tokyo 2020 Blue Panda version. I have had good experiences with this seller of gently used watches at reasonable prices.
View attachment 1401129
View attachment 1401132
They had a Moonphase Speedy that looked mint with paper date of something really late like 2016 for about $4700. Should have grabbed it when I had the chance. Anyway, congrats!

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anyone friends (or friendly) with any of the mods at The Rolex Forum? Something very strange happened to me on that forum but I can’t seem to get any feedback from the mods.

SonnyUte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is my Tockr C-47 watch. The watch face was salvaged from “That’s All -Brother” Some of the aluminum skin of the aircraft was replaced during restoration by the Commemorative Air Force. This watch face is made from that skin and the paint is original to the aircraft. “That’s All - Brother was a troop transport, one of the first to drop US paratroopers into Normandy, France on D-Day, June 6, 1944.
05619CB8-D616-4FB0-B553-92A78B51F34D.jpeg

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anyone friends (or friendly) with any of the mods at The Rolex Forum? Something very strange happened to me on that forum but I can’t seem to get any feedback from the mods.
TRF issue resolved. 🙏🏽

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.