- Oct 31, 2011
- Reaction score
Are we requiring these to be new? If not, and 30k was my limit and it had to go to 3 watches, then I'd stick with 3 I already have that I bought pre-owned for under $30k in total.Okay, let's change the rules to set a $30K limit, which is realistic for three watches. Assume that you're buying a new watch at MSRP from an AD (no discount because you're a regular customer or because you're buying from a gray) or less if the watch is readily available at a discount.
1. Casual - AP Royal Oak Chrono 26300st Navy dial
2. Sport - Rolex 14060 Submariner
3. Dress - Cartier Tank Basculante in steel.
If we're doing no budget and must be new new then I'd keep it pretty similar (I can get NIB Blancpains still)
1. Casual - AP Royal Oak 15202
2. Sport - Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe Limited Edition For HODINKEE
3. Dress - Cartier Crash