• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MZhammer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:inlove: Absolutely love the old pre-Bvlgari- Daniel Roth watches. The only time I saw one was back in the day in NYC. A few years ago a friend bought a JDN (Daniel Roth's current company) tourbillon and it is beautiful, but I still prefer the cases of the original watches.
I'm a sucker for shaped cases, dressier designs and guilloche dials, so older DR ticks a lot of boxes for me. The salmon dial is my favorite of this series and when this came up I had to snap at it. It uses a GP movement so serviceability is less of a concern than a quirky in-house, but his 'independent' quality is evident in the dial, hands and overall design.

This one will stay in the collection for quite a long time I think.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, some Patek collector just cashed out big time at EWC. The discipline to not even try on the 5711P. Cold.

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had somewhat more diabolical thinking: Mrs Dino, first sitting; mistress, next!
Heartfelt apologies @Dino944 !
:rotflmao: Thanks for providing some good laughs at my house this morning!

The Ex2 photo is from several weeks ago. I did wear it to work yesterday, but I didn't take any photos of it.

Wait a second. You don’t switch outfits between courses?
Excellent idea! Although, it might drive the Mrs. a bit crazy if I add that to my usual OCD habits. It took her a while to get used to all the watch photos I take at meals, at events, or just when things are quiet.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 140 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%