• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Scuppers

Reaction score
It’s pretty bad in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane/Gold Coast for Patek and Rolex stock. However, Perth often has pieces (Rolex) you won’t see in cases on the east coast, of course steel is still rare as hen’s teeth.

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IWC is also part of the eight year warranty crew at Richemont. Which comes first, Panerai or Vacheron?

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s pretty bad in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane/Gold Coast for Patek and Rolex stock. However, Perth often has pieces (Rolex) you won’t see in cases on the east coast, of course steel is still rare as hen’s teeth.
I will check HK out on the way home

stijn

Reaction score
Put an offer in on a 5711...wish me luck.
Good luck! Great watch, had one but sold it as I feel it's not worth the value they're currently at. I bought it when there was no hype and to be honest the whole hype thing is turning me away from them. Nevertheless, you'll enjoy it, massively. It's an amazing piece.

Drinks with friends yesterday:

Too bad about the lighting, first time I had the sympathie in my hand, LE of 28 pieces in this dial variation, beautiful with the breguet numerals. Movement based on a Lemania 2310, I should have taken a photo. It is said that the case design comes from this:

Belligero

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good luck! Great watch, had one but sold it as I feel it's not worth the value they're currently at. I bought it when there was no hype and to be honest the whole hype thing is turning me away from them. Nevertheless, you'll enjoy it, massively. It's an amazing piece.

Drinks with friends yesterday:

View attachment 1284841

View attachment 1284842

Too bad about the lighting, first time I had the sympathie in my hand, LE of 28 pieces in this dial variation, beautiful with the breguet numerals. Movement based on a Lemania 2310, I should have taken a photo. It is said that the case design comes from this:

View attachment 1284843
Nice Journe.

It has to be said that the Dubuis is rather lacking in sympathie to even the most rudimentary typographic sensibilities, however. Why companies that ought to know better make such a mess of the craft is beyond me.

md2010

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will check HK out on the way home
Great. Some photos of display would be fantastic. I have called several ADs in Thailand for availability- no professional models either SS or TT . Some ADs do have the Sky dweller in champagne and white dials. But price is about 25% higher than Australia. I will be in Bangkok during Christmas and will report back!

md2010

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone wears Hublot classic Fusion? Recently seen a blue dial - really nice.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 269 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.8%
  • 31 - 40