• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

an draoi

Reaction score
3.5 years in the making from the time I put down my deposit until it put it on my wrist. MKII lead times can be excruciatingly slow, well beyond the point of frustration, but I'm happy I stuck it out. This arrived on Monday and I'm more than happy with the end result. The more I look at it, the less peeved I become about the amount of time it took. I still need to go get the bracelet sized but until then, it's pretty comfortable and sharp looking on the NATO.

MKII Project 300

Didn't know anything about this brand before. It's an interesting story and a handsome looking watch. Congrats.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't know anything about this brand before. It's an interesting story and a handsome looking watch. Congrats.
It's a nice-looking watch, but that's because it's a direct copy of the classic Omega Seamaster 300 "Big triangle" ref. 165.024.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.