• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Walking Dead (AMC)

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Me too, I wonder how they will handle it....

... and if the guy with the 'stache is the nice biker dude, or the guy in for tax evasion... :uhoh:

I have a feeling that the comic book character inmate would be too intense for AMC.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This Carl is in no way as annoying as last season´s. Dude killed two walkers and got supplies from the infirmary. And he´s gonna bang that blond girl. Cut him some slack.

bamahabir

Reaction score
This Carl is in no way as annoying as last season´s. Dude killed two walkers and got supplies from the infirmary. And he´s gonna bang that blond girl. Cut him some slack.

lol that is the exact thing I thought after episode 2

velobran

Reaction score

This Carl is in no way as annoying as last season´s.  Dude killed two walkers and got supplies from the infirmary. And he´s gonna bang that blond girl. Cut him some slack.

How did Carl go from a 10 year old weakling to a 14 year old gun wielding-zombie slaying-hornball?

And who is cutting everyone's hair (except Carl's)?

bamahabir

Reaction score
How did Carl go from a 10 year old weakling to a 14 year old gun wielding-zombie slaying-hornball?
And who is cutting everyone's hair (except Carl's)?

14? He still looks the same except with longer hair and a ballsy attitude. All part of growing up I guess.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha it definitely hasn't been 4 years since season 2 considering the wife is still preg so it's been between a 9 month period at the most.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
The prisoners said they'd been locked up for about 270 days (I think), so that agrees with your estimate.

It's amazing how well preserved the corpses are after 9 months. In Georgia.

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought episode 3 was pretty boring. I guess they were just setting it up and it picked up at the end but overall I was somewhat disappointed.

gladhands

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Andrea and Michone's level of mistrust was hard for me to swallow. One would think that once they saw a mini-society with women and children as opposed to the marauding packs of survivors and you know...zombie apocalypse on the outside, they'd be THRILLED to be there. I'm speaking solely in the context of the series.

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The soldiers reaction to being attacked was pretty unbelievable...

Steve Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The soldiers reaction to being attacked was pretty unbelievable...

Even if the soldiers are National Guard and an aviation unit, it is ridiculous for them to forget about perimeter defense in a hostile environment.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Am I the only person who can't stand the actress who plays Michonne? Her angry, disapproving look is getting really ******* old now.

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Am I the only person who can't stand the actress who plays Michonne? Her angry, disapproving look is getting really ******* old now.

No, you're not the only one. Fairly boring episode. The Merle scenes were pretty good as was the killing of the soldiers. The heads in the fish tanks at the end were a real wtf moment. Other than that. It was meh.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads