1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead (AMC)

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by willy cheesesteak, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Lol, who thought Daryl was an undercover cop? He has poor white trash tattooed on his forehead for fucks sake

2. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Would bang Beth.

2 people like this.
  3. ChetB

ChetB Senior member

Daryl = Sawyer, pretty much. Could never stand Kate.

4. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Forgot his name. He was the one banging Beth. Died in the supermaket early in the season

5. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

I enjoyed the episode. Good build up for next weekend

6. Lionheart Biker

Lionheart Biker Senior member

I am fan of this show, I really love it, but some of the writing needs to improve. Like having Tara say to abraham "I can tell rosita loves you, she would follow you anywhere" or something like that, when in no point in the show do we see that connection between the two. Also, how does maggie give zero fucks about beth? They just watched their father die and all she can think about is glenn. I mean, I get him, because he´s got no family left (though he could also give a shit about the people that have been with him from the start), but maggie also doesn´t know what happened to beth. She should give a damn about her and the writers should show that.
    Having just finished the second episode of the second season of the game, this show could learn something from it. Now that´s some amazing writing.

7. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Shit, didn't know the 2nd season has been made available. Played through the first episode in one sitting. Incredible stuff.

8. MrG

MrG Senior member

I knew this was impossible because Daryl is awesome.

9. ChetB

ChetB Senior member

Came here to see what people thought of the last episode and was surprised to see no new posts. Then I thought about it and realized there's usually not a whole lot new to say:

[insert character names] got attacked by zombies and [survived/didn't survive].

[insert character names] went looking for supplies and [found some/didn't find any] and got attacked by zombies along the way.

I did really like the music/montage at the beginning of the episode of the guy wandering alone.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  10. MrG

MrG Senior member

Yeah, I worry the writers have hit a wall. The whole scattered-crew-wandering-through-the-wilderness thing is a cool concept, but they've already stretched it over too many episodes. I can't imagine they're going to resolve it all next week and restart/resolve a new plot line in the three episodes that are left, so it looks like we're stuck with the show spinning its wheels for awhile.

11. javyn

javyn Senior member

Good episode I thought. The "nothing happened today" eps are getting better it seems.

12. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

13. Neo_Version 7

Viewers of the show should know by now that they always blow their wad at season's end. Everything in between premieres and finales is filler.

That being said, I hope we get a main character death real soon

14. MrG

MrG Senior member

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it conceptually. Walking Dead has done a great job of being fun to watch while covering a lot of the mundane stuff you'd have to deal with in a post-apocalyptic situation, and that's what this is. However, the wanderers-in-the-wilderness thing just doesn't warrant so many episodes.

I do think/hope Neo's right, though. An epic last view episodes would mitigate a lot of my gripes with this half season so far.

15. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

daryl should've boned the blond chick. in the coffin.

2 people like this.
  16. Neo_Version 7

It's what I would have done. Then again, she's supposed to be 16 so there's that

17. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

but he's from the south.... :hide:

18. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

We all know you'd be Daryl's little post apocalyptic bottom.

1 person likes this.
  19. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Enjoyed the episode, intense... that house was a total trap!

20. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

Yeah, because who thinks to check the door in a Zombie Apocalypse! Just open the fucker up, what could go wrong?

1 person likes this.