• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Walking Dead (AMC)

Left Hand

Reaction score

Well, Michonne also finds out that the Governor had sent his men to kill her and by letting her survive, she was able to come back to try to kill him in revenge. He really fucked over the Governor.

True, I forgot that detail.

Hoozah, are you serious? Carl's becoming a boss.. plus I think Carol and the old creep prisoner with the mustache need to die off before anyone else.

Left Hand

Reaction score
I actually don't think Carol is going anywhere. She's going to become a mother figure to the baby
I can't say I think the pill-popping prisoner is going to be around much longer though.

Speaking of deaths.. can there be two black guys on the show at the same time? Come on AMC, it's painfully obvious.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha yeah.. if they aren`t doing it on purpose, it sure as hell seems they are.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

And the Governor of the show is so much rounder than the comic character.

i'm curious what you mean by this. i'm not currently watching so I haven't seen any of him, but the book character was a stone cold crazy cooltrucker.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
OMG!!

I was real sad that Daryl got caught and may die :(

Left Hand

Reaction score

i'm curious what you mean by this. i'm not currently watching so I haven't seen any of him, but the book character was a stone cold crazy cooltrucker.

He's not anywhere near as "pure-evil plainly obvious villain" as in the comics. They explore his more "human" side (for lack of a better word) a lot more and start you off thinking he's a relatively likable character.

Left Hand

Reaction score
toasty, I don't think that's going to happen. I'd go more into it but I don't know how to use the spoiler function.
(And no, i don't have any comic book spoilers to let slip)

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very little to whine about. Actual tension in the fight scene between Michone and the Gov. Lots of balls dropping too what with Maggie killing a man with a broken Zombie arm bone, Carl offering to put a stranger down, now 17 year old farmers daughter just needs to get her **** together.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else feel sorry for the Governor? He had a lot of bad stuff happen to him this episode.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Anyone else feel sorry for the Governor? He had a lot of bad stuff happen to him this episode.

I don't know him from the comics, but he seems like a genuinely decent guy considering he's trying to hold out with a community of less than a hundred in the zombie apocalypse. Sure, he's got tanks full of zombie heads but everyone needs a hobby. The more I think about it the more I would rather live in his enclave which is relatively safe and reasonable instead of a prison where Rick has a breakdown of leadership every few episodes.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

He's not anywhere near as "pure-evil plainly obvious villain" as in the comics. They explore his more "human" side (for lack of a better word) a lot more and start you off thinking he's a relatively likable character.

this is a ******* travesty. the govener was AMAZINGLY insane and cruel in the comics. i'm more glad than ever that I gave up on this.

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They offer some glimpse into that, but it's not very well fleshed out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads