The Walking Dead (AMC)

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by willy cheesesteak, Jul 25, 2010.

1. lefty

lefty Senior member

Maybe I blinked but how the hell did they get into Woodbury so easily?

lefty

2. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Andrea needs to die that fucking useless stupid bitch.

3. lefty

lefty Senior member

They've been in this prison for how long and no one's noticed the fucking hole in the back wall?

lefty

4. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

I think they know about the open wall. The one-legged farmer mentioned that's how zombies get into the tombs that way.

Andrea's awesome. I hope I get a girl half as understanding of me as she is of the Guv'ner.

5. sns23

sns23 Senior member

Probably not that hard. It seems that only the makeshift walls made from tires etc at the street are guarded. Presumably the other sides are brick walls/buildings. While a walker could not climb a 10 foot building, a group of 4 could.

My biggest question is how in the hell did this new group of people survive this long?

First, they do not seem well equipped. I did not see one gun. They had a hammer and shovel. Second, they did not seem very hardened and prepared for this new zombie world. They could not even leave one of their own or kill her when she was bit. Hell, Carl killed his own mother, Rick killed one of his best friends, and T-Dog sacrificed himself knowing he would be eaten alive.

6. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

I have new respect for Carl. He acted like a grown up badass this episode. Good for him.

7. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

+1

He also has a fucking silenced pistol and manages to use it with his flashlight like a bawss.. Newfound respect indeed.

8. CBrown85

CBrown85 Senior member

Been waitin' for Tyrone for a while- this is awesome. Finally starting to come together. And the Governor of the show is so much rounder than the comic character.

The question now comes down to Andrea. Will she be loyal to Rick and the crew or the community? We won't see the Governor eat it until the end of the season but it'll be interesting to see who else makes it.

9. Steve Smith

Steve Smith Senior member

People are being a little bit too harsh toward the Governor over this issue. I say let he who has never experimented with storing a severed human head in a fish tank cast the first stone.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  10. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

I'm kinda confused as to why the Guvna is trying to set Merle up. What's that about?

11. sns23

sns23 Senior member

My guess is to try and shift the blame to somebody else and not show his own weaknesses. Instead of saying, 'hey, we kidnapped these two people and their leader came and fucked us up" he says "one of our own (merle) snuck behind our backs."

12. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Actually nvm, just figured it out.

It's cause he told the Guvna that he had killed Michonne, which obviously was not the case when she stabbed him in the eye with a shard of glass.

13. Left Hand

Left Hand Senior member

There are a couple of viable reasons. Maybe one is that he's a true politician and needs to shed the blood of a scapegoat, regardless of guilt.
    I think it sort of touches on a theme of the show: nobody is innocent.

14. hoozah

hoozah Senior member

people who need to die:

carl
    andrea
    micchone
    hershel

I'm glad that daryl didn't/doesn't die from what we can see of the preview of the next episode. merle was betrayed by the governor, so he will most likely join/try to join back up with the group but after betraying glenn and maggie, he probably won't be trusted.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  15. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Well, Michonne also finds out that the Governor had sent his men to kill her and by letting her survive, she was able to come back to try to kill him in revenge. He really fucked over the Governor.