• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Walking Dead (AMC)

CodyNC

Reaction score
New season is suspenseful
This...

This seasons has been extremely well done, there really evolving all the characters and you can see how they are harden (not sure if thats the right word) from seasons past. After last nights episode I cant even wait for the next one.

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Carl popped her. One of the producers confirmed it to EW.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do you kill off 2 main characters in one episode? They even confirmed a season 4 as far as I know, so they killing either has to dramatically slow down, or they have to introduce new characters into the mix (the two prisoners?). Also, I wasn't entirely sure, but was the guy who let the zombies roam free the one who Rick chased off? It didn't actually show his death.

koor

Reaction score

Carl popped her. One of the producers confirmed it to EW.

If he didn't I can see a Laurie walker swinging her uterus like a lasso in a future episode. By the way if Herschel would have turned would he have been called Herschel Walker?

Last edited:

sns23

Reaction score

How do you kill off 2 main characters in one episode? They even confirmed a season 4 as far as I know, so they killing either has to dramatically slow down, or they have to introduce new characters into the mix (the two prisoners?). Also, I wasn't entirely sure, but was the guy who let the zombies roam free the one who Rick chased off? It didn't actually show his death.

Yes. That was Andrew. He was the prisoner that ran into the yard and was then locked out by Rick. What i did not understand was Lori sacrificing herself to save the baby. How are you going to feed a baby? It is not like the grocery store is open. And even if you found formula, would it not be expired? I'm sure it has expiration dates. We know that the group has been separated from Andrea for about 7 months. They were on the farm probably a few weeks at the minimum. Additionally, they were wandering around for a while before a farm. Call it at least 9 months since the outbreak and the end of modern society.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah stupid choice by her. I also didn't understand how fast the labor was. Don't most labors last at least a couple hours? it seemed pretty fast for her..

and your point on the baby food is spot on.. with 9 months to prepare for a baby, you think they would have scooped up some supplies from the Town by the farm.

Last edited:

sns23

Reaction score

Yeah stupid choice by her. I also didn't understand how fast the labor was. Don't most labors last at least a couple hours? it seemed pretty fast for her..

Well, she was just going into labor. Who knows how long it would have lasted. It seems like there was complications forcing an emergency surgery.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
uh it's not like she had a choice - what option does she have? the baby gets stuck in her ****** and she bleeds to death?

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yes. That was Andrew. He was the prisoner that ran into the yard and was then locked out by Rick. What i did not understand was Lori sacrificing herself to save the baby. How are you going to feed a baby? It is not like the grocery store is open. And even if you found formula, would it not be expired? I'm sure it has expiration dates. We know that the group has been separated from Andrea for about 7 months. They were on the farm probably a few weeks at the minimum. Additionally, they were wandering around for a while before a farm. Call it at least 9 months since the outbreak and the end of modern society.

Hm, yes, a woman who just had a baby cut out of her will put as much thought init this. And how was she to survive with a wound like that? How was carl or the girl to kill the live baby? If you mean why did she risk not getting an abortion when she could, don't forget Rick kept reassuring her everything would work out.

Last edited:

bamahabir

Reaction score
Are you guys marsupialed?? Babies don't need formula or "baby food" to survive...

Are you forgetting about the prisons massive stockpile of canned food. What you think the recipe in gerber baby food is some magical formula?

Lol crush up some canned peas and carrots and your good to go. And I'm sure one of the ladies will act as a wet nurse

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
c-sections are performed to save both the life of the baby and the mother.

Last edited:

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Are you guys marsupialed?? Babies don't need formula or "baby food" to survive...

Are you forgetting about the prisons massive stockpile of canned food. What you think the recipe in gerber baby food is some magical formula?

Lol crush up some canned peas and carrots and your good to go. And I'm sure one of the ladies will act as a wet nurse   

I'm fairly certain newborns need formula or breast milk for the first several months of life. I don't think baby food or blended up canned food is an appropriate substitute.

bamahabir

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain newborns need formula or breast milk for the first several months of life. I don't think baby food or blended up canned food is an appropriate substitute.

You are correct. They do need it, but given the circumstances, breastfeeding doesn't have to come from the birth mother. One of the women can simply wet nurse, at least for the first 4 months of life. Then they can have the pureed canned food after.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads