• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Walking Dead (AMC)

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think I literally rolled my eyes when she got her foot stuck….really, how lazy.

Then they show up in the nick of time to machine gun down the remainder….right.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I think I literally rolled my eyes when she got her foot stuck….really, how lazy.

Then they show up in the nick of time to machine gun down the remainder….right.

It's crazy how un-phased the girl was, too, right?

:devil:

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems unbelievable that independent Daryl would stay with that terrible group. They are the worst.

Terminus feels like some kind of trap. It does seem, though, that after multiple years of this someone should have been able to successfully build a safe place where some semblance of a normal society could take root.

Last edited:

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it has not been even two full years. Baby Judith is the time keeper, conceived around Z-Day 0, and still only a year at most. So about 18-24 months, tops.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah, my mistake. Guess I was measuring show time against real-life time.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks too good to be true, eh

I hope GF is wrong but it'll be entertaining I guess :crazy:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Boooooo

Why'd they have to cover up Rosita??

retronotmetro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Seems unbelievable that independent Daryl would stay with that terrible group. They are the worst.

Terminus feels like some kind of trap. It does seem, though, that after multiple years of this someone should have been able to successfully build a safe place where some semblance of a normal society could take root.

I had no idea that Terminus lady was Denise Crosby until reading a recap.

retronotmetro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Meh, I know I'm not supposed to care but why the **** can't these F***ers figure out how to improvise a weapon? All Glen has to do is cut two 8-10 foot spears, stand on top of the rubble and stick Z as it flails around safely out of reach below.

A bayonet, even an improvised one, would do the trick. I can see not wanting to lug around an 8-10 foot spear all the time, but if you have a rifle you might as well put some teeth (tooth) on it.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, a bayonet would be a must. I was more thinking they could go out and cut a few long spears, but in general I think it would be fine weight wise to carry a normal 6 foot or so long spear at all times. It would be perfect for keeping Z at a safe distance while working for the head shot.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Unless your rifle was produced prior to 1991 it is illegal to attach an aftermarket bayonet. You are risking serious criminal charges if you do so.

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They would likely be found on some of the dead military people. I would have expected they would move like a roman legion by now, but I guess that would kill the dramatic effect of having everything sneak up on them and get super close so often.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Perhaps some active duty military people could speak in but I do not believe the M16 or the M4 have bayonet lugs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads