• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Walking Dead (AMC)

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Awful episode. That last shot made me laugh out loud because it was so stupid.

Last edited:

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

Are you really advocating just mindlessly hauling anything you see? You really want to waste valuable space by mistakenly hauling 60 bottles of sleeping pills instead of specific drugs or antibiotics? It was actually smart to operate with a wish list so you can load up on what you actually need.
The show has been somewhat consistent with the issue of fuel. Not sure how with low fuel a dozen or so people are meant to "scour every building within 100 miles". 100 miles is ******* far. So let's say they did that and found a ton of ****. How many trips on low fuel would it take to get all the "useful" items back to the prison? It seems the prison is actually pretty secure from the outside (apart from the shady fences), their present problem is the virus/flu. Not sure what you expect them to do with that.

Hate to play devils advocate for a mediocre though entertaining show but some of the criticisms are bizarre. Like checking the radio. How much screen time over 3/4 seasons do you want them to dedicate to scanning a radio? How do you know they don't already do it (and the writer/director) but it's just not aired? Perhaps the show is stupid because they haven't shown the outhouse or pit the characters use? I don't see anyone complaining about nightmares or lack of sleep or migraines (these are common to some extent I believe) should I be concerned???

GF didn't suggest blowing off a wish list and just assembling a random grab bag. Your response attacks a total straw man. The point is that once you've collected everything on the list, as long as you can still carry more, why not grab additional meds that maybe you don't need to treat this particular flu but that might possibly come in handy later? I mean, there's a reason somebody stocked that stuff in the first place.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Governor, he is back DAMNIT!

legorogel

Reaction score
Wow. Worst episode by far. I wish I could just stop watching. But next episode might have some plot in it....

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm, that was actually my favorite episode in recent memory, with some solid action throughout (Rick and son mowing down walkers side by side, Herschel clearing the cell block) and the return of the Governor at the end.

The prison still seems like the best possible place for them to be, if they'd just keep the walkers by the fence under control and would keep the cell doors closed in the infirmary. Oh yeah, and if they can get the illness under control with the newly acquired meds. Only reasons I can see them leaving: to get away from the infection (though it's hard to believe they haven't all been exposed by now) or to escape whatever the Governor has planned.

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hate the Governor. Such a ***** compared to his comic book counter-part.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Zombies vs. animals? The living dead wouldn't stand a chance

0.jpg

lefty

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
hmmm those walkers on the fence... why can't they think of a way for them to not actually lean on the fence?

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hmmm those walkers on the fence... why can't they think of a way for them to not actually lean on the fence?

Because they're dumber than a bag of hammers.

Last edited:

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That was a fantastic episode.

Felt good to have a break from Rick and company.

Last edited:

trendofcases

Reaction score
This is one of my favorite comics and just won the Eisner Award for best series. I might have to go back and read the original issues since the story is so far along.
O2cpgJ

Last edited:

Andre A

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Well now looks like he lost his eye but gained a heart - fair trade?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads