1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead (AMC)

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by willy cheesesteak, Jul 25, 2010.

1. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

More for me, then. Although frankly I probably haven't seen anything she's done in the last 5-10 years. But circa "Secretary" and "Adaptation", I'm a fan.

2. javyn

javyn Senior member

First 2 seasons of Oz were television perfection. After that...it got ridiculous real fast. But yeah, it's definitely worth watching and still holds up to this day as a not so nice metaphor for American society at large.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  3. lefty

lefty Senior member

Kids today don't quite understand what "sexy" is. She's not traditionally beautiful, but terribly sexy on screen and more so in real life.

lefty

3 people like this.
  4. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Would Boan the hell out of M.G.

5. lefty

lefty Senior member

So three guys who've been around and seen some shit are all enamoured with Maggs G.

Just sayin'.

lefty

6. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

Oz was cool, ep1 was nuts. the rest was a lot of male nudity with some plot somewhere. IDK how much i'd recommend it now.
    Black Mirror i heard good things about.

Maggie G is ok, no need to hate.

Re walking dead now, yea why did Maggie not say anything about the POS priest who rats on the crew and leaves his flock to die.

7. javyn

javyn Senior member

There was a ton of plot and character development in Oz, you're nuts. You get desensitized the the male nudity and constant rape after a while. I remember liking O'Reilly and Adebesi's interactions most...and how for a time they played each others' races/gangs against each other for their own profit.

Back to TWD...I can't wait for the finale, hope Rick/Neo-Shane offs that whole group.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  8. Dr Huh?

Dr Huh? Senior member

I think a part of her thought he might be right. I can't remember, but wasn't she one of the people in Rick's camp who was disturbed by their slaughtering of the Terminus folk? I think his comments might have made her feel mortified. Because even though they saved his life, they also viscously killed a group of people in retaliation for what was done to them, and in a church, no less.

9. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

:rotflmao:

what retaliation? those terminus crazies imprisoned them then came after them and Rick killed em. makes sense

1 person likes this.
  10. Jose Rosario

Jose Rosario Member

I think Queen Alexandria is dying and knows no one in her group is ready to take her position. She knows her people are not all great people. Maggie couldn't just bust up the steps, it would've become a "he said she said" thing. She is smarter than that. It will come up soon I bet.

11. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

I just realized the busty blonde chick is the sexy, red-headed maid from the first season of American Horror Story. Her casting just reinforces my theory that the apocalypse has left us some of the hottest chicks.

2 people like this.
  12. Harold falcon

Mmmmm, yes. I realized that last week as well. She is still quite nice even as a blonde.

1 person likes this.
  13. Neo_Version 7

I think I might even prefer the next-door-MILF look to the psychotic French maid outfit. :marchal:

14. Harold falcon

Sacrilege. :foo:

15. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

Rick is a better character with a bit of blood lust.

16. Neo_Version 7

^ Agreed. My favourite Rick moment probably when he bit out the guy's throat who was threatening to rape Carl

17. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

I've never before jumped at the sight of something on screen, but that was a shocker.

18. Dr Huh?

Dr Huh? Senior member

Well what would you do, save the uggos? Pftt. As if.

19. Neo_Version 7

I liked how they killed off their token jailbait character (Beth) and replaced her 2 episodes later with a younger model (Enid).

20. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Jailbait is a diversity category?