• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

sobecane

Reaction score
Looking for Minnis Fresco Navy Neo Suit (or just jacket since I already own the pants) in 38 Slim.

Reaction score
Looking for size 40 contemporary Abraham Moon green tweed sport coat from SM that they produced I believe last year. Anyone have a beat on one of these?

gokingsgo

Reaction score
NWT XL Navy Merino and Burnt Orange Wool Cardigans - $75 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0113.jpg
    IMG_0113.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 118

dangaa

Reaction score
Clearing out a couple of more pieces.

1 x Dress Trousers, Cotton, Taupe, Size 33/Slim, approx. 29" inseam, with about 1-1/4" to let out.
1 x Dress Trousers, Cotton, Dark Green, Size 33/Slim, approx. 29" inseam, with about 1-1/4" to let out.
1 x Dress Trousers, Cotton, Burgundy, Size 33/Slim, approx. 29" inseam, with about 1-1/4" to let out.
1 x Dress Trousers, Cotton, Navy, Size 33/Slim, approx. 29" inseam, with about 1-1/4" to let out.

dress.JPG

$65 CAD for all 4 pairs F2F in Vancouver, BC
$80 CAD for all 4 pairs shipped within Canada

1 x Casual Chino, Olive, Size 33/Slim, approx. 29" inseam, with about 1" to let out.
1 x Casual Chino, Coffee, Size 33/Slim, approx. 29" inseam, with about 1" to let out.
1 x Casual Chino, Copper, Size 33/Slim, approx. 29" inseam, with about 1" to let out.
1 x Casual Chino, Navy, Size 33/Slim, approx. 29" inseam, with about 1" to let out.
1 x Casual Chino, British Khaki, Size 33/Slim, approx. 29" inseam, with about 1" to let out.

chino.JPG

$55 CAD for 5 pairs F2F in Vancouver, BC
$70 CAD for all 5 pairs shipped within Canada

Condition: VG to excellent
Payment: EMT
Height ref: 5'8"
Cant believe I still have these. Send me an offer!

Spex

Reaction score
I’d
Cant believe I still have these. Send me an offer!

I’d probably jump on most of those if the original inseam length could be restored. Was the excess cut off when they were shortened?

yasskinb

Reaction score
Still looking for sport coats in 38R if anyone is looking to part ways with them.

mlstein

Reaction score
Navy (ahem) Tropical Suit, 38s, for sale to good home, $190, shipping included to CONUS. NOTE that it has been altered: the pants were hemmed (no cuff) to 28 inches, with about 2 inches to let out, and the sleeves were shortened about half an inch. Worn once; it didn't fit my needs as it's really a darker blue, not a true navy. Thanks to the latest Hickey Freeman sale I've gotten what I need and i can let this go...

Mesa

Reaction score
Looking to sell a Slim 40R Lovat Moleskin SC. $125 USD, shipping from Canada. PM me if interested.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Judging by the measurements on the website the slim jackets run shorter than the contemporary jackets for all Neo jackets. Is that true irl? Doesn't make sense, since there's the possibility to opt for S rather than R if you want to adjust the length.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads