• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have 3 pairs of last falls moleskin trousers ( navy, brown and lovat). 1 wear for the lovat, the other two were unworn. Hemmed to 31.5" with room to let out a bit more. As new. $35 each or $100 for all 3. US shipping only.

Will be listing several as new/new 15 slim shirts later. View attachment 1203993

32Slim?

JFK-esque

Reaction score
After two wears I'm realizing that the Hopsack neo 40 contemporary I just picked up this season is getting big on me. (yay cardio). I'm open to offers. I also have the matching pants in 32 contemporary if you prefer. Hit me with reasonable offers.

kurckrec

Reaction score
Looking to buy a pair of charcoal flannel trousers in a 32 contemporary if anyone is looking to sell.

Viatu

Reaction score
Interested in a size 52R or 54R MTM S&M suit or sportcoat

jje126

Reaction score
For sale:

Navy check suit. Unworn and unaltered. 38R slim. Bought it on here, but decided to go in a different direction. It’s nice, though.

$125 shipped conUSA (that’s what I paid for it).

Price drop to $100 for a mighty fine suit (!!!)

jje126

Reaction score
Also have a navy 38R contemporary fit Brisbane Moss corduroy sport coat that I’ve worn 3-4 times. Sleeves shortened about a 1/4” or so, but that can be reversed (I can measure if you’d like).

Gauging interest. I’m posting a lot on this thread over the past few months because I’ve had a job change which requires a very different wardrobe. This cord sport coat has been a tough one to part with...

Looking for around $140-ish for it.

ptfly

Reaction score
I just tried on the 33 contemp cream flannel single pleat side tab trouser from Burzan (couple pages back).
Just too big and full for me without major work so I would like to pass it on to someone for the $75 which includes fedex shipping.
It is very nice and NWT.

hschrapel

Reaction score
I just tried on the 33 contemp cream flannel single pleat side tab trouser from Burzan (couple pages back).
Just too big and full for me without major work so I would like to pass it on to someone for the $75 which includes fedex shipping.
It is very nice and NWT.
Out of curiousty, what's your normal waist size in other pants?

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
15 Slim/33 shirts. The 3 on the right are linen. Some unworn, no more than 3 wears om the others. Need to size up as I've gained a few pounds. Would prefer to sell as a bundle or two at $20 per shirt. US shipping only. View attachment 1203999

How about $120 shipped for all 8 as new or unworn 15/33 slim shirts.

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have 3 pairs of last falls moleskin trousers ( navy, brown and lovat). Size is 32 slim. 1 wear for the lovat, the other two were unworn. Hemmed to 31.5" with room to let out a bit more. As new. $35 each or $100 for all 3. US shipping only.

Will be listing several as new/new 15 slim shirts later. View attachment 1203993

$90 for all 3.

Last edited:

jje126

Reaction score
Also have a navy 38R contemporary fit Brisbane Moss corduroy sport coat that I’ve worn 3-4 times. Sleeves shortened about a 1/4” or so, but that can be reversed (I can measure if you’d like).

Gauging interest. I’m posting a lot on this thread over the past few months because I’ve had a job change which requires a very different wardrobe. This cord sport coat has been a tough one to part with...

Looking for around $140-ish for it.

Totally open to offers on this...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads