• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

Beav

Reaction score
I've seen the idea suggested in the S&M thread a number of times that a B&S thread much like the Epaulet one would be a good idea. I agree. So, driven by a desire to find some good S&M deals I thought I would get a thread going. Here it is! I apologize in advance if starting this thread is inappropriate, I haven't revisited the forum rules so I might be breaking some rule here.

Here's what I'd suggest as guidelines for this thread, borrowed from Epaulet's thread guidelines:

1) Anything posted must be Spier and Mackay branded
2) Please state a firm price and.. at minimum.. a shipping cost and method
3) All transactions here are strictly peer-to-peer. No guarantee or warranty any purchases at all from anyone.
4) Kindly edit your post after the item is sold.
5) You may not refer to or link out, to a third party site. The sole exception is to a single Ebay auction listing for for the same item.
6) After posting this thread, I am not responsible for moderating the thread or getting involved in further refinement of these ground rules. My only involvement is to get this thread going, and to buy stuff from people.

Happy deal hunting!

inTROYspection

Reaction score
I'm looking for the Abraham Moon Brown Herringbone and the Abraham Moon Brown & Red Gun Check in Size 40R in case anyone is interested in selling.

ps370-2002-16-1500x1500-1.jpg

gcheck-4904w-24522-1500x1500-1.jpg

Alpha King

Reaction score
I have last spring's minnis fresco tobacco jacket, 42L, unaltered available. Worn maybe twice. Shoot me an offer.

ULCajun

Reaction score
Navy Moleskin 34 Contemp- $70 plus shipping. New and unhemmed

Last edited:

Identity Crisis

Reaction score
3 slim size 35 chinos, 30 length with 2” to let out. Khaki olive and navy. $30/each or $75 for all

IMG_2408.jpg

2 16x34 medium blue oxfords from f/w18 worn only a handful of times. $30/each $55 for both

IMG_2410.jpg

SchachMundialECapital

Reaction score
Selling black adelaide oxfords (worn 3 times) for $175 with free continental US shipping in original S&M box. Size 7 US, fits closer to 7.5.

jje126

Reaction score
Have an unworn:

1) fawn corduroy sport coat (SOLD)
2) brown moleskin sport coat
3) Lovat moleskin sport coat (SOLD)

All size 38R contemporary fit. Asking $150 each shipped conUSA. Willing to consider offers, particularly if you want to buy more than one.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics