• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

jdhoop

Reaction score
Anyone wear 14.5 Slim 33 shirts? I have three OCBDs that I'd be willing to let go of as a bundle for $50 total.

Solid light blue, light blue/white stripe, and brown/white stripe...I'll post pics if anyone's interested.

RCD33

Reaction score
Selling last year's unconstructed olive cotton suit - Size 40 Contemporary Jacket / Size 33 Contemporary Pants. The jacket has been taken in slightly to 19.5", while the pants are hemmed to 30.5". Currently listed on grailed at $125, but feel free to make me an offer.

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 107
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 104

AmicusCuriae

Reaction score
Selling off some of my 42R Slim sportcoats, as I lean into MTM/longer jackets. Only tailoring is to slim waist to 19.5/19.75". Filarte worn only twice; Drago 5-10 times. Let me know of any interest. Listed prices include shipping to domestic US, but not paypal fees. Happy to make a deal if interested in multiple items. More photos/description here.

Drago Navy Flannel 100% Wool - 125$
View attachment 1610298
Filarte Navy Hopsack 100% Wool - 150$
View attachment 1610299

Dropping price on these two: $90 for the Drago flannel and $120 for the Filarte hopsack (practically new!).

ChicagoSuitLover33

Reaction score
Hey guys! My first post. Looking for a 42s suit from Spier and Mackay. Never bought from the brand before but I’ve heard alot about the brand. Would like to buy pre-owned before i buy from site directly..

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! My first post. Looking for a 42s suit from Spier and Mackay. Never bought from the brand before but I’ve heard alot about the brand. Would like to buy pre-owned before i buy from site directly..
Not a suit, but I've 2 jackets (1 Filarte hopsack & 1 E.Thomas WSL blend) in 42s, if that's of any interest. Neo fit.

Enox

Reaction score
WTB Things in 44R! Or Contemporary Shirts in 16/35 or longer sleeve. Previously MTM stuff that fits roughly that will be considered. Thanks!

MrFingers

Reaction score
Looking for a brown/tobacco linen/fresco/whatever is open weave suit in size 40R and 32cont trousers, preferably Neapolitan cut.

also interested in the navy hopsack Thomas if anyone wants to sell theirs..

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received my solaro suit. Sadly it is not for me. Its size 40L. DM if you live in Norway or europe and is interested in buying it!

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received my solaro suit. Sadly it is not for me. Its size 40L. DM if you live in Norway or europe and is interested in buying it!
What didn’t do it for you? Fit, or just not for you stylistically?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads