• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

ROMAINMTL

Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

hschrapel

Reaction score
Interest check for moss green cardigan, size M, NWOT, worn only once.

Currently out of stock in all sizes. It's a beautiful color, but not working well with the rest of my wardrobe.

The price will be $30 USD + $20 shipping (might be cheaper for EU).
Pics?

ROMAINMTL

Reaction score
looks like you dont know about the SF shipping program. ?‍♂️

No, but i know your price on Ebay ?
Capture d’écran 2021-03-05 à 13.05.14.png

FLW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why are you trying to dunk on Spoo? He’s nothing but a gentleman, and as such, waives shipping for Styleforum members.
*reduces shipping fees for international customers

Still, it is a good deal and nice of him to do. His shipping rates aren't unreasonable relative to the actual cost of shipping the item. International shipping has just become significantly costlier and more complicated.

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling two pairs of unaltered, new with tags, unworn worsted dress trousers by SM in 32 contemporary. Asking $60 for each. Price is negotiable. Just trying to offload them.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143966903213

Also have two pair of SM unaltered chinos, new with tags, unworn. Size 32 contemporary. Letting these go for $20 a pop.

moimael

Reaction score
*reduces shipping fees for international customers

Still, it is a good deal and nice of him to do. His shipping rates aren't unreasonable relative to the actual cost of shipping the item. International shipping has just become significantly costlier and more complicated.

I wasn't aware and stayed away because of the shipping cost. It's completely unreasonable for Canada though. I send parcels using Paypal * Netparcel (please have a look, if it can lower your shipping fees) to the USA all the time via UPS. Cost me between 10 and 15CAD for a jacket or trousers. This is almost 90CAD.

sdjackofclubs

Reaction score
spier-mackay-001-3-charcoal-trousers-_fw20_2.jpg

Selling a pair of charcoal gray trousers in slim fit size 34. Bought these as part of the trouser clearance sale. They seem to have been removed from the site, but these pictured look close enough.

21500/133-3F1H1-SS20-SLIM-34.

Nothing wrong with them - I just really don't need them.

Paid $49 plus shipping. Will sell for $50 USD even, shipped CONUS.
BUMP.

HeqaChasut

Reaction score
Got this peacoat for you guys. I love it as it'd keep me super nice and warm, but I reckon it's too warm for Southern California :(
It's new with tags, completely unworn. 34R Contemporary. I am loving the subtle flecks. Not noticeable from a distance, but under close inspection you can see them. Just beautiful.

tempImageiZtfTi.jpg
s-l1600-5.jpg
s-l1600-4.jpg
s-l1600-3.jpg

If you wear a dress shirt, or a piece of clothing with a collar, you won't have the peacoat rub against your neck. It'll be comfortable and absolutely will keep you warm for the remaining of winter and years to come.

$275, or send me an offer. As a Styleforum special, I will waive any shipping fees within the US (read: free shipping :)

HeqaChasut

Reaction score
~~~Both Sport Coats sold. 1 Peacoat remaining~~~

Selling two sport coats! Both completely unworn, with tags, and original hanger and Spier & Mackay suit garment bag.

Drago Wool/Linen 34R (SF Price: $160+15 CONUS shipping. Paid $200 for it): https://www.ebay.com/itm/324498092520
View attachment 1563035

and VBC Grey Flannel 36R Slim (SF Price: $170+15 CONUS shipping. Paid $200 for it): https://www.ebay.com/itm/324498083016
View attachment 1563036

I just don't have the room currently :) Please get it before someone purchases those on Ebay. Will take them off there immediately.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads