• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

JFK-esque

Reaction score
Selling last year brown cord suit. Neo jacket in 40 contemporary and trou in 32 contemporary.

Also selling white cord trou from last year 32 contemporary

Open to offers or trades.

dangaa

Reaction score
Brisbane Moss Navy Moleskin Sportscoat 38R Slim
SKU: M25-500 32152 S-38

Sleeves shortened 1/4", Back taken out 0.75", Excellent condition, Note: Sleeves have 3 buttons

View attachment 1407441

$125 CAD Shipped to the Provinces
EMT Only

Brisbane Moss New Lovat Moleskin Sportscoat 38R Slim
SKU: M25-1743 32152 S-38

Sleeves shortened 1/4", Back taken out 0.75", Excellent condition, Note: Sleeves have 3 buttons

View attachment 1407443

$125 CAD Shipped to the Provinces
EMT Only

Both sold.

AmicusCuriae

Reaction score
Any interest in a contemporary 42L unworn neo navy (Minnis) seersucker? Full suit with the high rise + side tabs on 36 contemp pants. Bought from another member here for $350 US, so looking for the same plus shipping/handling.

IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

Gawith4Life

Reaction score
Selling my 42L cream linen SC. Only worn a couple times, never could pair it with shirt and trousers to my taste, I wore the denim linen a lot more.

Only alteration is the sleeves have been shortened. They are now 25.5 inches from the shoulder seam. All else is stock to my knowledge.

Asking 150 shipped US

Last price drop. 100 shipped.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

tbryce

Reaction score
Selling 33 contemporary navy stretch pants and 16-36 contemporary white linen/cotton dress shirt. Send some offers! Both unworn, just didn't fit me right.

JFK-esque

Reaction score
Selling last year brown cord suit. Neo jacket in 40 contemporary and trou in 32 contemporary.

Also selling white cord trou from last year 32 contemporary

Open to offers or trades.

I want to move some stuff that doesnt fit me as I would like:

Brown Neo Cord suit (jacket 40 contemporary, pants 32 contemporary) $200 + shipping
Botto Flannel mint green suit (jacket 40 contemporary, pants 32 contemporary) $200 + shipping
white cord high rise trou (32 contemporary) $60 + shipping

Also have navy and grey vbc flannels from last year in same sizing.

Open to offers, to combine or make a deal or trade.........

MellonC

Reaction score

Brown Neo Cord suit (jacket 40 contemporary, pants 32 contemporary) $200 + shipping
Botto Flannel mint green suit (jacket 40 contemporary, pants 32 contemporary) $200 + shipping

quick question on Navy and Grey VBC flannel...... was it the pants or the full suit? Also sizing, I take it, is 40 contemp with 32 trousers? what is your shirt size (for alteration reference if you've done it) and pants inseam?

JFK-esque

Reaction score
quick question on Navy and Grey VBC flannel...... was it the pants or the full suit? Also sizing, I take it, is 40 contemp with 32 trousers? what is your shirt size (for alteration reference if you've done it) and pants inseam?
Full suit. No alterations. I'm just a lifter so my upper body is way wider than my bottom

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just PM'ed you.

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for unaltered trews in corduroy or flannel in 32 contemporary. If you have them and are willing to sell, hit me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads