• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

OrdinarilyDapper

Reaction score
Would it be possible to hold for me until Wednesday? I can then PayPal you immediately when he tries the 40S on? The 38S was bit too snug and touch short, So I'm 95% sure it's going to work for my brother. He desperately needs some jackets as he is finishing residency and has literally two thrifted jackets to his name currently (and 180K in student loans). So I'm wanting to buy him a few to help! Let me know, as this would be amazing!

AFB Fresco is available- the other two have sold.

WelshWizard7

Reaction score
Selling two new size medium polos from a couple years back. Green and burgundy button down collar. Buy one for 20 shipped, both for 35.
IMG_3479.JPG
IMG_3480.JPG

Attachments

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible to hold for me until Wednesday? I can then PayPal you immediately when he tries the 40S on? The 38S was bit too snug and touch short, So I'm 95% sure it's going to work for my brother. He desperately needs some jackets as he is finishing residency and has literally two thrifted jackets to his name currently (and 180K in student loans). So I'm wanting to buy him a few to help! Let me know, as this would be amazing!
Sounds good.

WelshWizard7

Reaction score
It sounds like the newer ones they added about an inch to the chest and maybe a little to the waist as well? These are a little slimmer, but definitely not tight. They fit me pretty well and I'm 5'9, 170.

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody have need for some 16-35 Contemporary button down collars?
All 3 have chest pockets.

I would like to trade for the same thing in slim with 35 sleeves pre-wash or 34 sleeves post-wash.

Lightweight oxford, madras and brushed cotton.
20200324_091600.jpg

cr2596

Reaction score
Dark Green and Burgundy 5-Pocket Corduroy Trousers in 30 Contemporary

I washed on cold and hang dried them. Never worn other than trying on. No noticeable shrinkage.

$35 each or $60 for both.
Bump

zewill

Reaction score
It sounds like the newer ones they added about an inch to the chest and maybe a little to the waist as well? These are a little slimmer, but definitely not tight. They fit me pretty well and I'm 5'9, 170.
Interested in the polos. Pmed you

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good timing- I have 3 40S jackets/suits that I just took some pictures of. More pictures upon request.

All three are a 40S Contemporary and have all been let out a little along the back seam, which is a $10 adjustment. Sleeves are unaltered.

Neo Brown Herringbone Tweed from last season in 40s Contemporary for $115 shipped.
View attachment 1358285

Grey Minnis Fresco Suit in 40s Contemporary (pants have been hemmed to 30in with 2" cuffs) is now $200 USD shipped.
View attachment 1358286

AFB Minnis Fresco Jacket in 40s Contemporary is now $115 USD shipped.
View attachment 1358287
All sold- thanks everyone!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.