• Styleforum is going on Instagram Live with Paul Kelly of S.E.H. Kelly on Friday, April 10, 7:00 a.m. PDT

Wake up tomorrow and tune in as Peter talks to Paul Kelly of S.E.H Kelly, a long time Styleforum member and sponsor, in the latest episode in our ongoing series of conversations about COVID-19 and the impact the global pandemic on the menswear industry

Tune in at 7:00 a.m. PDT

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

ikir

Reaction score
For Sale:

Abraham Moon Charcoal Tweed Sport Coat
Condition: new and unworn/unaltered without tag.
Size: 38R contemporary.
Price: $150
Is it NEO cut? What the length of the jacket?

XWT

Reaction score
Looking for FW18 Brisbane Moss Lovat moleskine jacket size 42 (contemporary or slim are both fine).

Last edited:

sm79

Reaction score

hamish5178

Reaction score
Anyone have a line on the dark brown corduroy trousers in a 32? Had the whole suit in my cart when someone bought the last pair :(

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for FW18 Brisbane Moss Lovat moleskine jacket size 42 (contemporary or slim are both fine).
The dark brown is available in a 42s on the website for like $200 if you're ok with that colour.

amoydao

Reaction score
Looking for either of the balmacaans in 42 and slub, tweed or herringbone SC in 40r slim. Thanks.

XWT

Reaction score
The dark brown is available in a 42s on the website for like $200 if you're ok with that colour.
Thanks, but I’m trying to match my trousers and complete the suit :)

marker2037

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have 36 slim navy khakis for sale for $25 shipped if anyone wants them. Never worn, with tags.

Aloysius16

Reaction score
Anyone in UK/EU interested in VBC dark blue fresco trousers, size 35 contemporary, brand new/tagged? PM if you are interested.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.