• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

Lancaster

Reaction score
Looking to buy dress pants (slim or contemporary) in sizes 33, 34 or 35, with a 31 to 33 inseam.

gokingsgo

Reaction score
Looking to buy dress pants (slim or contemporary) in sizes 33, 34 or 35, with a 31 to 33 inseam.
Have a pair of navy and grey pants with side tabs available. $100 shipped for both.

Details of Navy:
-Contemporary Size 34
- 33" inseam
-2" cuff
-7" leg openings with roughly 1.5" available on the inside for widening

Details of Grey:
-Contemporary Size 35
-32.75" inseam
-2" cuff
-7" leg openings with roughly 1.5" available on the inside for widening

Last edited:

Duppy

Reaction score
Three Purple Label Slim 16 shirts for sale

Take all three for 70 CAD shipped in Canada and 70 USD shipped to US.

Each shirt worn less than 5 times each.

Blue Twill

Light Blue texture

Medium Blue Bengal

Thanks for looking.

Ezio

Reaction score
I've got a wool/linen brown herringbone suit in 44 Contemporary. 27% Linen, I believe. I bought it off SF, and had it altered a bit (jacket sleeves and pants hemmed a bit, waist let out an inch and a half). It's one of SM's older models, so the fit isn't as dialed in, but it's a nice suit, comfy, looks good, and the cloth is quite nice. Just doesn't get as much wear as my other suits.

$150 Canadian shipped.

20190903_221101.jpg
20190903_221053.jpg
20190903_221048.jpg

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This shirt is a green uni stripe oxford cloth button down. It is a 16x34, extra slim fit. It is custom - the only change being it is 1" shorter than the regular ESF. It's just slimmer than I like to wear.

$20 +$3 ship in CONUS or $7 ship worldwide.

Attachments

hschrapel

Reaction score
In the run up to the eventual release this winter season of a new gun club and tweed variations, I'm curious to see if any of my fellow S&M lovers would consider letting go of any of last F/W season sport coats in a 38R? I've been hunting the very allusive gun club check since it sold it to no success, so if you've got that, please take my wallet.

sm79

Reaction score
Likewise, I'm very keen to purchase last seasons sportcoats in a 40R for those that wish to make space and raise funds for some new AW19 purchases.

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
And to add to the chorus I am interested in last season's 40Short Moon Brown Herringbone or Brown Donegal or Green Donegal or Brown and Red shetland jackets.

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Likewise, I'm very keen to purchase last seasons sportcoats in a 40R for those that wish to make space and raise funds for some new AW19 purchases.
Got a pair of FW sportcoats in 40r contemporary, one from last winter, for sale if you go back a couple pages. Very motivated to move on from them.

Also interest check for the SS19 E Thomas gun check in 42r slim. Back has been slightly taken in. Don't wear it as much as my other summer jackets... Wondering if I can get $400 for it.

gavrarabba

Reaction score
I have a NWT Cream linen I am looking to move in 40R

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got a pair of FW sportcoats in 40r contemporary, one from last winter, for sale if you go back a couple pages. Very motivated to move on from them.

Also interest check for the SS19 E Thomas gun check in 42r slim. Back has been slightly taken in. Don't wear it as much as my other summer jackets... Wondering if I can get $400 for it.
No offense, but don't get your hopes up. I would be SHOCKED if you got $400 out of it. I've bought/sold a fair amount of Spier stuff.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.