• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

JustinW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have 3 pairs of last falls moleskin trousers ( navy, brown and lovat). 1 wear for the lovat, the other two were unworn. Hemmed to 31.5" with room to let out a bit more. As new. $35 each or $100 for all 3. US shipping only.

Will be listing several as new/new 15 slim shirts later.View attachment 1203993
32Slim?

JFK-esque

Reaction score
After two wears I'm realizing that the Hopsack neo 40 contemporary I just picked up this season is getting big on me. (yay cardio). I'm open to offers. I also have the matching pants in 32 contemporary if you prefer. Hit me with reasonable offers.

kurckrec

Reaction score
Looking to buy a pair of charcoal flannel trousers in a 32 contemporary if anyone is looking to sell.

Viatu

Reaction score
Interested in a size 52R or 54R MTM S&M suit or sportcoat

jje126

Reaction score
For sale:

Navy check suit. Unworn and unaltered. 38R slim. Bought it on here, but decided to go in a different direction. It’s nice, though.

$125 shipped conUSA (that’s what I paid for it).

Price drop to $100 for a mighty fine suit (!!!)

jje126

Reaction score
Also have a navy 38R contemporary fit Brisbane Moss corduroy sport coat that I’ve worn 3-4 times. Sleeves shortened about a 1/4” or so, but that can be reversed (I can measure if you’d like).

Gauging interest. I’m posting a lot on this thread over the past few months because I’ve had a job change which requires a very different wardrobe. This cord sport coat has been a tough one to part with...

Looking for around $140-ish for it.

ptfly

Reaction score
I just tried on the 33 contemp cream flannel single pleat side tab trouser from Burzan (couple pages back).
Just too big and full for me without major work so I would like to pass it on to someone for the $75 which includes fedex shipping.
It is very nice and NWT.

Hayden Schrapel

Reaction score
I just tried on the 33 contemp cream flannel single pleat side tab trouser from Burzan (couple pages back).
Just too big and full for me without major work so I would like to pass it on to someone for the $75 which includes fedex shipping.
It is very nice and NWT.
Out of curiousty, what's your normal waist size in other pants?

ptfly

Reaction score
Out of curiousty, what's your normal waist size in other pants?
32 slim always fits. The waist is not far off but the leg volume is not what I was looking for. Just a personal thing.

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have 3 pairs of last falls moleskin trousers ( navy, brown and lovat). Size is 32 slim. 1 wear for the lovat, the other two were unworn. Hemmed to 31.5" with room to let out a bit more. As new. $35 each or $100 for all 3. US shipping only.

Will be listing several as new/new 15 slim shirts later.View attachment 1203993
$90 for all 3.

Last edited:

jje126

Reaction score
Also have a navy 38R contemporary fit Brisbane Moss corduroy sport coat that I’ve worn 3-4 times. Sleeves shortened about a 1/4” or so, but that can be reversed (I can measure if you’d like).

Gauging interest. I’m posting a lot on this thread over the past few months because I’ve had a job change which requires a very different wardrobe. This cord sport coat has been a tough one to part with...

Looking for around $140-ish for it.
Totally open to offers on this...

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.