• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Green Field Jacket: M

Reaction score
Does anyone have the wool cardigan in their closet? Saw some XL and XXL are available, but I’m not sure on sizing. I wear a 17.5 contemporary in their sport shirts. At least that’s what I have in my closet. Any help appreciated on sizing!

WarrenG

Reaction score
My guess is you'll want XXL. I'm a 17/35 in the dress shirts and a 44L in jackets/suits-both contemporary, and even the XXL can be a little snug depending on the weight of what you put underneath.

AHS

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for new or gently used Neapolitan cut sportcoats in 38 R slim fit. Send me a PM!

Thanks, AHS

Reaction score
That’s where I’m leaning size wise as well. Debating this one or a Dehen cardigan.
My guess is you'll want XXL. I'm a 17/35 in the dress shirts and a 44L in jackets/suits-both contemporary, and even the XXL can be a little snug depending on the weight of what you put underneath.

Spyder187

Reaction score
Gauging interest in 34 slim trousers all pleated - charcoal covert last season, Minnis tobacco linen last season, Minnis fresco navy last season

Got a Guabello cotton/wool blend pleated size 36 contemporary trousers from two seasons ago I believe.

Size 38 contemporary sport jackets - e Thomas blue blend from two seasons ago

I've got more items but need to get home to check. Send me a message if any of these interest you. These are all new with tags.

120cdn shipped for trousers, and 270 cdn shipped for sport jackets. If purchasing multiple items, I could give a deal.

Thanks!

Reaction score
I have two pairs of chinos, contemporary fit, size 38. One in dark brown and one in olive.

Id like to sell together for $55 shipped in the US, or $65 to Canada.

SZNettles

Reaction score
Gauging interest in 34 slim trousers all pleated - charcoal covert last season, Minnis tobacco linen last season, Minnis fresco navy last season

Got a Guabello cotton/wool blend pleated size 36 contemporary trousers from two seasons ago I believe.

Size 38 contemporary sport jackets - e Thomas blue blend from two seasons ago

I've got more items but need to get home to check. Send me a message if any of these interest you. These are all new with tags.

120cdn shipped for trousers, and 270 cdn shipped for sport jackets. If purchasing multiple items, I could give a deal.

Thanks!
I would count myself as interested for sure

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.