• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

SuitYoself

Reaction score
FS: Brown/Blue Check Drago - Neopolitan Cut 40S

NWOT - I literally took the stitchings off but thanks to Covid never got a chance to wear it. Fun fact: I sold some leftover BTC to buy this. Smh. Most expensive sport coat I've ever owned...

$225 obo

Attachments

MrFingers

Reaction score
FS:
SM 38R contemporary undyed check Neapolitan cut M&E

BNWOT- bought this hoping it would fit me but it’s just a teeny tiny bit too small for me so I’d rather just size up and take my losses with this one.

$300 USD +shipping

SM - 38R contemporary brown and green gun club/Neapolitan cut

BNWOT- also bought it hoping it would fit but same story. Love them both and don’t mind keeping but if I can sell them I’ll be happy to.

$300USD+ Shipping.

Really just wanna get enough $ to buy my proper size, help a guy out if you can :D

Attachments

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You switching to 40L with the solaro Neo last year looked really good. That 40L Neo on you is a good look. It pushed me to get this year’s salaro, which is great as well, though in some respects, it does lean a bit more reddish.
Thanks brother. The 40R is still a great fit for me, but I am 6'1" and the lower button stance works a treat. My only issue is now it isn't perfect out of the box and I need to shorten the sleeves a touch. Solution: MTO.

I don't know how easy rusty suits are to wear but that adds to the fun!

This years or the last iteration? When do you wear it? It is slowly growing on me, but I fear the spotlight effect
Last year. I get more compliments on this suit than anything else I own, including garments from Isaia, Attolini, Partenopea, etc. Those fancy stuff are for me to enjoy. This is for everyone else to ogle :cool:

Screenshot_20210622-191153_Photos.jpg

DavC

Reaction score
Looking to sell a 2020 Olive Linen Size 44 sport coat and a Medium Brown Size 44 Bottoli sport coat. Tags are off but they are unaltered and unworn. I thought I could work a 44 without, but realize I need the 44L.

Olive Linen - $160 + shipping (hanger and garment bag included)

Medium Brown Bottoli - $160 + shipping (hanger and garment bag included)

Attachments

Waughisme

Reaction score
Looking to part with Olive Linen trousers in size 34 Contemporary. Hemmed to 30" and cuffed with 2" cuff, done by S&M. Never worn. Matches the olive linen sport coat (as seen in listing above). $65 shipped CONUS.

Thanks.

Also listed on the bay if you prefer that method.

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to part with Olive Linen trousers in size 34 Contemporary. Hemmed to 30" and cuffed with 2" cuff, done by S&M. Never worn. Matches the olive linen sport coat (as seen in listing above). $65 shipped CONUS.

Thanks.

Also listed on the bay if you prefer that method.
I have no need for these. In fact I have another pair of olive linen pants.

...but do they have a pleat?

SuitYoself

Reaction score
FS: Brown/Blue Check Drago - Neopolitan Cut 40S

NWOT - I literally took the stitchings off but thanks to Covid never got a chance to wear it. Fun fact: I sold some leftover BTC to buy this. Smh. Most expensive sport coat I've ever owned...

$225 obo
SOLD

Kangnamstyles

Reaction score
[
WTB - 40R sport coats or suits.
Brown and navy micro houndstooth 3 pc suit new and unworn. Trousers were hemmed and taken in.

Size: 40R contemporary for jacket/waistcoat; 36 trousers contemporary adjusted to 35 and hemmed to ~29 inches.

Bought right before pandemic lock downs started in Mar 2020 and hasn't been worn. Basting stitches still on jacket.

$200 shipped CONUS.

53770ADE-DF3F-45B6-AC8B-CAFF25437E08.jpeg58FEE5D7-1898-47F0-941D-1C4F5AB4441D.jpeg3DBA904E-6A0A-4D57-9DD4-0BBD3A77E9D4.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.