STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
You switching to 40L with the solaro Neo last year looked really good. That 40L Neo on you is a good look. It pushed me to get this year’s salaro, which is great as well, though in some respects, it does lean a bit more reddish.Unfortunately for you, I have and love my 40L solaro.
Is there any additional irl pictures of the new solaro suit to be posted.You switching to 40L with the solaro Neo last year looked really good. That 40L Neo on you is a good look. It pushed me to get this year’s salaro, which is great as well, though in some respects, it does lean a bit more reddish.
How and when do you plan to wear yours?You switching to 40L with the solaro Neo last year looked really good. That 40L Neo on you is a good look. It pushed me to get this year’s salaro, which is great as well, though in some respects, it does lean a bit more reddish.
Excuse the hasty pics. I’ve included shirt and tie pairings for the solaro that I’ll likely wear with one of the two loafers pictured. Notice they’re taken inside. I’ve also taken pics of the suit outside. It’s pretty overcast here so the lack of sun may be impacting it’s tint/appearance. In a different light, you may see more of the green or tan undertones. But hey, that’s beauty and fun of solaro. Plan to wear mine July through September. I live in SoCal so I can get away with that. There are plenty occasions and options to wear it, it’s so casual I can even picture me wearing sans tie with a lightweight blue or white shirt.How and when do you plan to wear yours?
Is there absolutely no way you'd part with just the two S polos? I'm afraid they're the only items you have that would fit me.It's time to stop procrastinating and hopefully clear out some of my S&M purchases that didn't work out for whatever reason. These are all located in Norway.
1. Drago emerald herringbone SC in 36S. Brand new with tags. Hanger and garment bag included. $300.
2. VBC light gray twill flannel trousers in 32 slim. Brand new and unhemmed, with hanger. $120.
3. 4 oxford shirts in size 14.5 with 32 sleeves. Light blue, white, light blue stripe and brown stripe. Brand new and unworn, although the tags were removed. $120 for all 4.
4. 2 pairs of chinos and 1 pair of dark green 5 pocket cords in 31 contemporary. The chinos are warm taupe and deep burgundy. They've never been worn, but have been washed once to see if the fit improved, but alas. Cold wash and hang dried. $100 for all 3.
5. I also have a dark brown merino cardigan in XS and 3 short sleeve polos with the shirt collar from last season. The polos are emerald green in S and light gray in both XS and S. They are unworn but washed once, except for the cardigan which is brand new. It's probably not worth it to sell any of these on their own (unless you want all 4 for around $100), but I can throw them in with any of the other items if you want.
View attachment 1625816
View attachment 1625819 View attachment 1625817View attachment 1625818View attachment 1625820
I didn't think anyone would be interested in just a few smaller items like that due to shipping costs, but I'm certainly not opposed to it either.Is there absolutely no way you'd part with just the two S polos? I'm afraid they're the only items you have that would fit me.
Curious; is the sportcoat that matches these pants online still? I was under the impression that this was the green linen. I’m just now realizing this is olive and not greenOlive linen trousers from this season, brand new with tags.
I ended up with two pairs due to me not checking my basket quantities before checkout.
These are to fit a 34 contemporary, they are tagged as 35 contemporary but due to the garment wash they come up smaller and Spier recommend on the website to size up, I can confirm this is correct advice.
The fabric perfectly matches the SS20 olive linen jacket, see second pic.
Sold out online in this size.
$65 USD plus shipping.
View attachment 1628455
View attachment 1628456