• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

quigleysr

Reaction score
Selling 42L navy cotton suit. Unaltered and unworn, still with basting stitches. Pants are 34 contemporary. $200 shipped.

Navy Cotton 1.jpg

Attachments

inTROYspection

Reaction score
*SOLD*

Selling the Prince of Wales sport coat from the FW18 collection, made up in a lovely Abraham Moon 95/5 wool-cashmere blend. Only worn 3 or 4 times. Props to @Burzan for the great pics. Asking $250 shipped.

Size:
40R Contemporary

PoW 1.jpg

PoW 2.jpg

PoW 3.jpg

Last edited:

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These two in Small. I don't even remember wearing. $150 shipped on Tuesday or $80 each in Canada. Only on Tuesday for free shipping. Otherwise and if US, additional cost.

EDIT: Taupe is SOLD. Only gray left for 80 each in Canada.
122512388_1073493443119343_1053829164238269063_n.jpg

Last edited:

smsuits

Reaction score
BNWT. S&M Melton wool duffle coat. Did not fit gift recipient. Tagged 40R but might be a mis-tag. I wear a 38R jacket (6', 155lbs, I'm in the photos) and it's a bit snug on me; would fit someone taking a 36 jacket.
Zipper, snap and toggle closures. Comes with S&M garment bag.

C$150, buyer pays actual shipping from Ottawa.
Coat1.JPEGCoat1-2.jpgCoat2.jpgCoat3.jpgCoat6.jpg

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior