STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
Pants are sold! Message me with offers or inquiries!Several items for sale: Updating with some price drops.
1. Tropical wool navy suit 38 contemporary barely used with NWT pants in the same 32 Contemporary size. Jacket sleeves shortened 1/2-3/4 inch. Pants unaltered. Will sell for $149 shipped. (PIC 1&2)
2. Green stretch cotton 38 contemporary which is used with sleeves shortened 1/2-3/4 inch. pants either in size 33 contemporary or 34 contemporary (I have both) which have had the waists taken in to about 31-32 inches and the seam hemmed to 30 inches. Will sell for $119 shipped with either pants included, $139 for both pants. (PIC 3)
3. Tobacco fresco jacket in 38 contemporary. I think I may have shortened the sleeves a 1/2 to 3/4 inch. Looking for $259 shipped. FYI, it looks like there are stains in the photos, but that is just lighting. The jacket has NO stains. (PIC 4&5)
4. Navy seersucker from last year which is new size 38 contemporary with 34 contemporary pants - both jacket and pants unaltered. Looking for $235 shipped. Thanks! (PIC 6&7).
6. Navy/olive check SUIT. Jacket is 38R contemporary. Pants are custom but are similar to a 32 contemporary with the following changes noted. I bought the olive/navy check jacket from a few years ago and had pants made to complete a suit. See photos. Jacket only alteration was sleeves shortened 1/8-1/4 inch. Pants with waist of 31 inches and inseam of 30 in chest with 1-1.25 inches to let out further. Looking for $165 shipped. (PIC 10&11)
SELLING SS19 Minnis Navy Seersucker Neapolitan Suit - 38S Slim - 220 CAD SHIPPED
Pants are hemmed to around 28in with 2in cuff. There's minor wear at the left knee but not noticeable unless you zoom in enough. It's NOT a rip.
View attachment 1418406
View attachment 1418405
View attachment 1418404
2 sports jackets from last fall. 1 wear between the two. Both 40R Contemporary. Both had the sleeves shortened about 1/2".
Brown Herringbone Abraham Moon Tweed. Neo cut. 1 wear, as new. $old.
Bright Navy Hopsack from Angelico, regular cut, triple patch pockets. Never worn. $130 shipped CONUS.
Linen sold. All other still available.FS: three 15.5 Slim shirts, and one custom shirt (15.5ish, PM if you are interested and want measurements). All in excellent condition with very little wear. Asking $25 each RTW, $35 for custom, or $90 for all.
1. Madras Chambray (what Rick Called it?) button down.
2. Custom Tessituri Monti navy stripe. Full spread collar.
3. Chambray double chest pocket button down.
4. Denim blue linen button down. View attachment 1418934View attachment 1418935View attachment 1418937View attachment 1418939