• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

John Grady Cole

Reaction score
KS Photo Jacket
$790 CONUS
NWOT, never worn out of the house
Size 40
Fits 40-42
IMG_0671.jpeg

IMG_0670.jpeg

Camoshita popover
$50 CONUS
21”chest
25” length
Best for 36-38

IMG_0682.jpeg

Last edited:

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two pairs of Heschung Thuyas size 9 (fits a US 10-10.5), tan and brown. Shipped: $300 each, or $500 for both, OBO.

Really good condition, always brushed and taken care of, including box & shoe bags.

DM for more photos please

Brown pair (might have a slightly reddish tint in sunlight)
20230529_160432.jpg

20230529_160214.jpg

Tan pair
20230402_154412.jpg

20230402_154415.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A new/unworn Blue Blue Japan open knit haori in a crisp, dry paper/cotton blend that's lightweight, airy, and perfect for spring/summer. Size XL. Sold out pretty quickly on release, so hoping this gets to someone that missed it. $230 shipped.

I'm including a picture of Greg wearing this, which was the thing that persuaded me to buy it - let me know if you mind at all! One of my favorite pieces - so rare to find a perfect summer knit - but I've painted myself into a corner with my palette and never wear blues anymore.

Image from Blue Blue Japan paper yarn knit haori in navy in size XL, page 1.png

Blue Blue Japan paper:cotton open knit haori in navy in size XL.jpg

Blue Blue Japan paper:cotton open knit haori in navy in size XL3.jpg
Blue Blue Japan paper:cotton open knit haori in navy in size XL_5.jpg
004_1_1_2048x.jpg.jpg

touchthesky

Reaction score
WTB: Camoshita suiting in size 46
I have a few sport coats and a couple of suits I posted for sale a while back in size 46.

Also have the following available just haven’t posted yet if you’re interested:
  • Chocolate brown peak lapel suit, size 46
  • Grey vitale barberis canonico peak lapel suit, size 46
  • Olive corduroy peak lapel suit, size 46
  • Camel corduroy double breasted suit, size 46
  • Brown puppy tooth suit, size 46 jacket and size 44 pants
Camoshita is a favourite of mine for suiting. But I find I wear the same 5 or so suits from Camoshita and am content.

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1. Valstar beige wool bomber jacket in a size 56. Great condition, no issues to note. Wool lined as well. Beautiful! Asking only $200 shipped, OBO.

View attachment 1947991 View attachment 1947993

i bought the valstar bomber and going to do a catch&release on it as i sort of get a better grip on my coats and jackets.

i have some friends interested in it and they'll check it out soon so i wouldn't do a full listing yet with photos. but i didn't wear it after receiving it so it's in the same good condition!

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
Hey everyone, adding a sweatshirt and three excellent pairs of summer pants to the mix. Again, US only please.

Kaptain Sunshine easy pants, size 32, in a super light linen/silk/cotton mix. Elastic waist with internal drawstring, two side pockets, two back pockets, cuffed hems. Great washed black color and I don't think you can get a better weight for warm weather pants. These are a catch and release as I found the length too short for my taste, but they can still make your summer pants dreams come true. Asking $125.

IMG_0149.jpeg

Waist 14.5 to 19 in, Inseam 26in, Front Rise 12 in, Hem about 7.5 in

New with tags Document belted linen pants in navy, size M. Some nice comfy pants in a lovely soft (not crunchy) washed navy linen. Elastic waist and self belt, button fly, two side pockets and two back patch pockets. The full fit you want in a summer pant without tipping into oversized territory. Asking $150.

IMG_0154.jpeg

Waist 15 - 19 in, Inseam 28.5 in, Front Rise 14in, Hem 7.5in

Kaptain Sunshine belted work trousers in beige or khaki cotton-linen, size 32. Might look like a standard chino but the beauty is in the make and especially the material; if you've handled the slubby, crisp Kaptain Sunshine cotton-linen before then you know how dope these are. Two side pockets, two back pockets, zip fly. I had to size up to the 34 in these (as I do in most all KS bottoms). These probably qualify as slimmer in the Kaptain Sunshine world (though not slim!), so they might be a good starting point for those who are KS-curious but are unsure about larger fits. Asking $150.

IMG_0117.jpeg

Waist 15.5in, Inseam about 28in, Front Rise 12in, Hem 7.5in

Minty green Merz B. Schwanen sweatshirt in size 7 (XL). Just a good sweat in a great spring color! Asking $50.

IMG_0114.jpeg

P2P 21.5in, Shoulder about 17.5in, Back length 26in

Have at it! A number of other things have sold but I've still got some killer stuff from Inis Meáin, Kaptain Sunshine, Monitaly and plenty more that needs a good home. Check the spoilers (with price drops!)

More pants! How about these Kaptain Sunshine belted work pants in sturdy cotton, size 34? These are a catch and release for me as they are a bit more cropped than I would like, but all of the hallmarks of KS quality are here. Not sure how it shows on your screen but the color is a lovely mid-to-light brown in a shade of...nutmeg? Cumin? Definitely something from the spice rack. Perfect spring-fall weight on these bad boys. Asking $100.
IMG_0078.jpeg

IMG_0079.jpeg

Waist a hair under 16.5in, inseam 26in, hem 8.5in, front rise 12in

On to the shorts. Let's start with a pair of Fujito line easy shorts in a sturdy olive green cotton, size 34. The major style detail on these is the self fabric line sewed down the sides, a little reminiscent of maybe old vintage athletic shorts or scouting shorts? It's less conspicuous than it sounds but still adds an interesting angle. Greg and co. have talked at length about Fujito's background in tailoring and you see evidence of that in the interior finishing on these. Other details include two side seam pockets, two back patch pockets, elasticated waist, exterior drawstring and working zip fly (my favorite, so crucial on pants and shorts of the "easy" variety). Asking $100. $75

IMG_0064.jpeg

Waist (expandable) about 14-19in, inseam 8in, hem 11in, front rise 12in

Monitaly Easy Baggy Shorts with quick release buckle in grey paisley cotton, new-with-tags, size M. Like the name says. These are easy all around, and the paisley looks wild but is surprisingly wearable. One thing I will note, I have these in the size large and there was a decent amount of shrink after the first wash. Asking $100. $75

IMG_0076.jpeg

Waist (expandable) about 12-18.5in, inseam 5in, hem 14.25in, front rise 13.5in

First up, two versions of the classic Inis Mean rolled edge tunic, done up in what are pretty close to optic white and optic black linen (unfortunately I can't find the official IM color names). These were special orders a few years back and never worn (still have the damn tags!). I'm not sure you'll see these colors that often so get while it's good! Both size L. Asking $175 for each.

IMG_0056.jpeg

Both: P2P 22.25in, shoulder to shoulder 18in, back collar to hem 26in

The famous Niche Cosmos seed tee, in size L. We all know this one at this point! Asking $75.$50
IMG_0070.jpeg

Camoshita Terry tees in a nice seafoam-y green, size L. A fan fave for a reason, nice relaxed fit, drop shoulders, and of course that terry cloth. One thing to note, this is from one of the later seasons and has softer, more slippery hand than earlier iterations. Asking $75.
IMG_0071.jpeg

P2p 22.25, shoulder to shoulder 22, back of collar to hem 26

Fujito fatigue shirt in an outstanding tan cotton, size 1. This is another catch-and-release for me, and I really wish the fit worked because the fabric and the color are something special. The cotton is dense and dry, and it's just one of those things that you know is going to get better and better. Also, at least for me, this is the ideal shade of tan. In terms of fit, the fatigue shirt is pretty big all around. I'm probably a true large and this allllllmost worked for me, but not quite. Better to go with my true size if this ever pops up again, but in the meantime hopefully someone can make a go of this. Asking $75. $50
IMG_0042.jpeg

P2p 24.5, shoulder to shoulder 19.5, back of collar to hem 28.5, Sleeve 23

Last up, a beautiful camp collar shirt from De Bonne Facture in arabica linen, size L. Just a lovely summer shirt. The linen is a perfect shirt weight, robust enough that it doesn't immediately crinkle but not so heavy that you wouldn't want to wear it in true summer temps. The color is a lovely but a bit hard to pin down, to my eye it's dark brown with maybe a greenish or grayish tint (not sure how it compares to this seasons version of the colora and this picture is admittedly terrible). So, so nice. Asking $150.
IMG_0066.jpeg

P2p 22, shoulder to shoulder 18, back of collar to hem 28

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moving across the country/selling items that don't fit me sale!

Will take individual photos/measurements if shown interest. Willing to take best offers. trying to get rid of these items asap!

Niche Shirt Jacket (wool) size large (fits like a medium) $50 shipped
1685478874656.png

Stephan Schneider Brockhaus Trousers (Navy Moleskin) size 6 $40 Shipped
Stephan Schneider Brockhaus Trousers (Black Cotton/Wool) Size 6 $40 Shipped
Post Imperial x Aisling Camps Sweater (Navy -- not the yellow version) Medium $250 Shipped (worn once or twice)
1685499600780.png

Monitaly Shirt Jacket Size Medium (Selling because the sleeves are way too long for me * might get them shortened if it doesn't sell) $200
1685499012643.png

Document Sweater Vest (Worn Once) Size Large $50 shipped
1685499141273.png

Document Pyjama Pants Size Small $100 shipped (Brand new with tags )
1685499231307.png

Auralee Rollneck cotton T-shirt (size 4 / large) $35 shipped (Worn and washed once)
1685499369631.png

Camoshita Corduroy Shirt Jacket (Large) (Black -- not the blue in the photo) $50 Shipped
1685499489012.png

Last edited:

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
ts(s) brown plaid 'military narrow shorts', tag size 4 NWT and never worn. getting ~18.3" at waist across front, ~10" inseam. purchased a pair via noman and was such a high rotation piece that i kopped this backup pair from kafkamercantile .... which i then never pulled into rotation. $75 shipped to conus.

IMG_3218.jpeg
IMG_3219.jpeg

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moving across the country/selling items that don't fit me sale!

Will take individual photos/measurements if shown interest. Willing to take best offers. trying to get rid of these items asap!

Stephan Schneider Brockhaus Trousers (Navy Moleskin , Black) (Sold to @true.to.size) Aura Lee Long Sleeve T-shirt (Black) (Sold to @true.to.size)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads