• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

Unsubscr1ber

Reaction score
Interest check in an unworn, NWT James Grose Manila double-rider in dark brown cowhide suede, size 42. Happy to send pics. Note that measurements on the NMWA site aren't accurate for the most recent run of jackets – half chest is 21.5" and shoulder 19".

Last edited:

sebastian mcfox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in a ‘Redford’ brown/white Valstar ranch coat offered via pre-order? I have one ordered in size 48 and due to some unfortunate life events I’m not in a position to justify the order financially. :(

Total price for the preorder is $2545 USD with free shipping in CONUS via NMWA. Happy to consider offers.
Bumping this - anyone interested for $2250?

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a lot of stuff that doesn’t fit me anymore/don’t wear. Very flexible on prices. Some of it I just want gone.
Niche Buffalo wool shirt jacket size large View attachment 1834547 View attachment 1834548
Monitaly sweater size large SOLD View attachment 1834549 View attachment 1834550
Post imperial sweater size medium
View attachment 1834551 View attachment 1834552 View attachment 1834553
Camoshita shirt jacket thing size large
View attachment 1834554
View attachment 1834555
stephan Schneider Brockhaus pants size 6 in black linen/wool and navy cotton blend (legit 40$ each or 75$ total for these) short inseam they were hemmed to 28~but still have the fabric to let out.
View attachment 1834557 View attachment 1834556
View attachment 1834558
View attachment 1834559
Also have non-nmwa items for sale if you are interested msg me
-viberg derby shoes (dust black calf) 8.5
-unused raw hem denim pants size 3
-engineered garments tf jacket black paisley jacquard size medium

-engineered garments hummingbird aviator size medium
-Kapital damask fleece size 3

Everything still for sale besides the monitaly cardigan!

ghh923

Reaction score
Valstar Clint in size 54 for sale, brand new with tags. Asking $800 shipped. The 52 fit me better.

Link to measurements.

NMWA stock photos:

AC1439E9-F757-4225-8C3C-C8CACA338C2B.png

Happy to answer questions or provide additional info

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
on offer - ca. 2018 paprika heavy linen ragosta jacket, tag size 56. worn once to confirm fit. preordered from noman fall17 on announcement: this is the end. for the ages, just getting ruthless with the forever closet kit. $690 shipped to conus addresses.

some pics indoor lit/natural and nmwa studio shot chasers. includes nmwa garment bag and eidos hanger.

View attachment 1825837 View attachment 1825838 View attachment 1825839 View attachment 1825840 View attachment 1825841

and james grose aviation jacket, tan suede, tag size 46 (lUS-ish sizing), NWT with a touch of closet crease that will work out with wear. $650 + shipping (given weight of jacket -please message with zip for estimates).

IRL proof of existence pics - and nmwa studio shot chasers of tan suede (from the manila jacket currently in stock) and the brown leather aviation j version - to imagine a studio shot version of this jacket cf. my iPhone snaps. n.b. the latter is still in stock at noman in this size - if that floats your boat, please kop it! make today your 2022 noman appreciation day.

View attachment 1825842 View attachment 1825843 View attachment 1825844 View attachment 1825845 View attachment 1825846

and chaser of chasers - don't forget the document padded duvet coat, dyed-indigo, tag size xl - that i posted the other week. $250 + shipping. thanks!

update/relook for thread watchers - can do $400 net to me for the james grose aviation jacket, $200 net to me for the document overcoat. pls msg w/ zip if interested to research shipping estimates. thanks!

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Russia, France, Netherlands, can never tell the difference.

Europe really doesn't pull its own weight when it comes to flags. They really like their three bars. Sometimes they shake things up and make them vertical. The simpler countries are content with two.

krudsma

Reaction score
Maybe I can dye the top yellow and it can be a Colombia sweater

doctorman

Reaction score
Russia, France, Netherlands, can never tell the difference.

Europe really doesn't pull its own weight when it comes to flags. They really like their three bars. Sometimes they shake things up and make them vertical. The simpler countries are content with two.

that really perpetuates a stereotype of americans, doesn't it?

australia, new zealand? they all talk like kangaroos.
north korea, south korea? they're all chinese.
india, pakistan? all go on the no flight list.

doctorman

Reaction score

sorry that fell flat. that was in reference to us americans being bad at geography and often don't really bother to learn other countries' flag. they all look the same to us, even though each country's flag has very specific meaning and color schemes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads