• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Next is also De Bonne Facture, but this piece was purchased directly from them as part of their late FW21 "Montaigne Noir" collection.

Made from 100% natural and undyed French merino wool, so the variations in color that you're seeing in the pattern reflect the different sheep the wool derives from.

New. Size XL. $275 shipped.

De Bonne Facture brown folk pattern crewneck knit in Arles merino wool in size XL_3.jpg
De Bonne Facture brown folk pattern crewneck knit in Arles merino wool in size XL_7.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And last but not least is a De Bonne Facture grandad coat in a soft chestnut wool Italian cloth. Size 52. Worn a handful of times but still in excellent (basically perfect) condition. Bought this from The Rake; retail was $1350. I'd be willing to let it go here for $725 shipped.

IMG_5620.jpg
DETAILS.jpg

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And last but not least is a De Bonne Facture grandad coat in a soft chestnut wool Italian cloth. Size 52. Worn a handful of times but still in excellent (basically perfect) condition. Bought this from The Rake; retail was $1350. I'd be willing to let it go here for $725 shipped.

View attachment 1836818 View attachment 1836819
Anyone have this in a 48? I need a Grandad coat in my rotation.

kevenmee

Reaction score
Anyone have this in a 48? I need a Grandad coat in my rotation.

If you (or anybody else) are interested in the Grandad coat in Harris Tweed Guncheck (this year's pre-order), I can sell you the spot? Going to cull a lot of stuff.

ucla bruin

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a DBF Pecora Nera in taupe size M? It’s currently in storage but I can snap some photos this weekend.

Asking $200 shipped so I can size up to @schuermang ’s size L.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTB a Monitaly Tankers van cloth jacket in a 38 or 40 in olive. If you have one that’s not getting much use, send me a message.

Last edited:

willjwoo

Reaction score
NMWA adjacent product. Valstar Technical Zip Jacket, size 50. The outer material is a blend of 64% cotton and 36% polyamide. Great jacket. I just never really wore it. Comes with a detachable throat latch and spare buttons.

Asking $300. Open to offers.

Measurements:

Pit to pit: 22.5"
Shoulders: 18
Sleeve Length (pit to cuff): 19"
Back Length: 25.5"

View attachment 1834062

View attachment 1834063
View attachment 1834064
Sorry for the double post. Another bump and a drop. The price is now $225.

Unsubscr1ber

Reaction score
Selling one of this season’s Valstar shearling work jackets, NWT, in size 50. With apologies to NMWA, this was purchased directly from Italy (NMWA took preorders but didn’t stock this cut). Measurements follow and, unlike the Valstarino, this runs true to size on me.

Asking $1700 shipped within the US (retail approximately $2600). Located in NYC and happy to meet, if local.

Link to Valstar’s information page: https://www.valstarmilano.com/407a-f212-v0043.html

Measurements taken by me:
Shoulders…19”
Chest…46”
Sleeve…26” (from shoulder seam)
Length…29” (from BOC)

Valstar’s listed measurements:
Shoulders…18.9”
Chest…46.5”
Sleeve…26.2”
Length…29.5”

Had forgotten about this. :oops:
Bumping and reducing price to $1500…

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All that deliciousness above reminds me, I have a DBF oversized peacoat (50) that I've been trying to trade down to a 48 with no luck. I'll post photos later today. Never worn, retail was around $900 and looking for $400 shipped.

Measurements if possible please

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics