• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

professor

Reaction score
*me, currently blasting 68 degs*

But really, I find a use for my coats - but really, really struggling finding a use for duplicates. Like, I have and prefer the brown Clint - I rarely reached for the black Clint. Same goes with my tan Traveler coat.

And, in case anyone is worried about what will remain in my coat collection...

Valstar Field Coat
Valstar Clint
Valstar Shearling Trucker
Valstar Shearling Rancher
FCL Eric
FLC Roberts
KS Traveler
KS All Weather Coat
KS Parka
Naissance Shearling
Lemaire Shearling
Lemaire Robe Coat
ts(s) Rancher
Schneider Merino Remake
DBF Grandad
DBF Parisian Mac
NR Moscow
NR Bumfreezer Black
Camoshita Robe Coat
Byborre Field Jacket
Byborre Bomber
Man, the Newc archive sale is gonna be lit.

kevenmee

Reaction score
Me when I get carried away buying Newc's stuff even though it obviously won't fit:

p66Pqbb.gif

41L35W

Reaction score
Excited to try this new (for me) brand…I always appreciate NMWA’s curation (and the enabling power of a sale):
7E1F0151-22AE-453E-986A-647E8454CE31.png

chickenfark

Reaction score
Prices dropped

Portuguese Flannel cotton light blue striped long sleeve shirt, worn a few times, but still in great shape, great light cotton - L (fits like a Medium, IMO) - $30 shipped

shoulders 18"
chest 21.25"
sleeves at 26.5"

View attachment 1701224

Inis Meain Merino wool turtleneck, nice and chunky, great feel and pattern, worn 1-2 times - L - $200 shipped

shoulders - 19"
chest - 22"
sleeves - 25"

View attachment 1701229

Stephan Schneider coat in slate grey twill wool flannel - great coat with an awesome removable hood, texture on the fabric is really great. good condition on the outside, some piling on the interior, and some snags in the knit area of the hood. - Size 5 - $275 shipped

View attachment 1701225

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trying to make room in the budget for some Black Friday purchases, so selling Schneider rugs to riches scarf in brick. Tried on in the house, but never worn out. $175 shipped.
Sold.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Considering letting my Brown Clint in size 50 go. The window to wear it in Michigan is pretty narrow and I have too many other jackets. I only get to wear it a handful of times per season.

Also looking for the Wythe Herringbone coat in medium or large. Will consider trading the Clint and cash or pay above retail is anyone is considering selling. DM if so.

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

vanmosh

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell a Size 38 Kaptain Sunshine Traveler in Smokey Green so I can size up. I seem to have misplaced the removable throat latch otherwise it's in perfect condition. Looking for $750

kevenmee

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell a Size 38 Kaptain Sunshine Traveler in Smokey Green so I can size up. I seem to have misplaced the removable throat latch otherwise it's in perfect condition. Looking for $750

Alright, whose the guy looking to size up from a 36 to 38 cause I'll buy that **** from you!

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics