• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

asewonder

Reaction score
Somewhat NMWA adjacent, I have a Stoffa asymmetric coat for sale, size 46 in an undyed herringbone wool. Message me for pics/measurements etc.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got a few NMWA items with @SpooPoker on eBay right now that are ending this weekend:

Two pair of the very awesome Camoshita "Easy" pants:

LNWOT #1 MENSWEAR Camoshita Made in Japan Mocha Brown Soft Flannel Easy Pants - A nice soft flannel just in time for fall weather!

LNWOT Camoshita Made in Japan Navy Elastic Waist Easy Pant - A lighter weight pair in versatile navy blue

Two pair of Monitaly chinos - these are some of the best chinos I've had but unfortunately I lost a ton of weight right after I received these and had them hemmed so my loss is your gain:

Monitaly x No Man Walks Alone USA Made Navy Chino Pants - this pair is brand new with tags still attached!

Monitaly x No Man Walks Alone USA Made Brown Chino Pants - these are listed as "LNWOT" and if I happened to wear these, it was only once at most, but honestly, I think they were never worn except for while my tailor was measuring them to be hemmed

Wythe New York Khaki Tan Linen Mix Pleated Full Cut Pants - these are an awesome material but they were just waaaaayyyyy too full for me. They're tagged "32" but will really work better for somebody closer to a 35" or 36" waist (I had to size all the way down to a 28 to get a proper fit)

Valstar Milano Olive Waxed Cotton Sherpa Lined Long Parka Coat - This has been one of my favorite pieces of outerwear since I bought it new 3 or 4 years ago and even though I got a lot of wear out of it it's still in fantastic condition. It's not the heaviest of jackets but the sherpa lining does add quite a bit of warmth and this jacket plus a shetland sweater with an OCBD were plenty warm enough for me on all but the absolute coldest days during our Michigan winters.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

axroox

Reaction score
Minotaur Gradient Wool Chesterfield for sale. Tagged size XL, fits like a US M/L, or 48/50. Purchased from NMWA in 2015, but I just don't wear it as much anymore. Looking for $350 shipped.

Shoulder 18"
Chest 20.5"
Sleeve 23.5"
Back Length 38"

View attachment 1689169
View attachment 1689171
Minotaur Gradient Wool Chesterfield for sale. Tagged size XL, fits like a US M/L, or 48/50. Purchased from NMWA in 2015, but I just don't wear it as much anymore. Looking for $350 shipped.

Shoulder 18"
Chest 20.5"
Sleeve 23.5"
Back Length 38"

View attachment 1689169
View attachment 1689171
Left you a message.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Inis Meain Alpaca/Silk Tunic
New w/tag (not from NMWA)
$225 shipped
Size XL
Color: Limestone

Clearing out things I won’t wear. Black/grey doesn’t get worn much so figure I’d sell and get something more useful.

2D351B1B-4F1F-43F0-949D-2316F63992AD.jpeg
D9CDA5C1-C045-45AF-A476-2EA08B4ADA49.jpeg

beepbop

Reaction score

solid_olid

Reaction score
Anyone that normally wears a size XL regretting their S&C Shawl collar pre-order? I'm regretting I didn't go for it. Shoot me a message.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SOLD

Sage de Cret Tapered pants in garment dyed olive green cotton linen heavy twill, XL.

Asking $215 Shipped CONUS

Worn twice and realized they were too big so I just bought one size down. This XL would work for someone who typically wears 38-40+ pant or wants a fuller leg. Super comfortable, amazing fabric. More stretch that I anticipated.

IMG_6947.jpg
IMG_6948.jpg
IMG_6949.jpg
IMG_6950.jpg
IMG_6953.jpg
measurements.jpg

Last edited:

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sage de Cret Tapered pants in garment dyed olive green cotton linen heavy twill, XL.

Asking $215 Shipped CONUS

Worn twice and realized they were too big so I just bought one size down. This XL would work for someone who typically wears 38-40+ pant or wants a fuller leg.

View attachment 1690917 View attachment 1690918 View attachment 1690919 View attachment 1690920 View attachment 1690921 View attachment 1690922 . Super comfortable, amazing fabric. More stretch that I anticipated.

View attachment 1690917
Love the tapered pants style from SdC. For anyone who thinks SdC makes some of the best pants around, but is unfortunately a bit too tall for some of their more cropped (26”) legs, this is the style for you. I’m typically a 33” inseam, and these hit perfectly. Although I’m a 36 waist, I do go up to the XL on these for the fuller and slightly longer leg, as @patrick_b suggests, even though L would probably be a better fit at the waist. These also work really well with a belt, which isn’t always the case with easy pants.

Not that he needs it, but I can also vouch for the seller - recently bought a jacket from him and it was an easy and pleasant transaction.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks @zenosparadox!

Fit wise, I found I needed belt with the XL so I thought I'd try the L. Now that I have both to compare, I prefer the L. Unlike normal humans, I'm average height at 5'10" but have alarmingly short legs (29" inseam) so I still had to cuff the XL :(. The L fits better lengthwise as well.

I'm amazed at the fabric and quality. This was my first SdC purchase and I'm loving them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads