• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

Mr Stevens

Reaction score
Lots of bites/interest but no buys so here we ago again!

Valstarino Brown Suede - Size S - $550 $450
rqhVsDP.jpg

Frank Leder Greatcoat Green/Grey - Size XS -$300 $250
PRoIHvI.jpg

OiZzQSK.jpg

Minotaur Grey Coat - Size XS - $400 $300
Rlm0U8w.jpg

xp4ncRr.jpg

Stephan Schneider Conservation Coat Black Wool - Size III - $400 $300
aE8QRQq.jpg

wOWa75R.jpg
Ok, can somebody provide me a rationale to justify why I need this stuff living in CA... Because I want basically all of it

kevenmee

Reaction score
@kevenmee what's the numerical size on the Valstar? Thanks!

Not sure - it's not tagged (nor are any of my other Valstars aside from the paper tags that came with it). Almost certain that it's a 46 though, fits smaller than the 48 I just got.

Will update my listings with some additional items & measurements later today!

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two more items:

1. Doppiaa navy cotton crewneck sweatshirt. Size XL, good shape overall, some fading from washing and drying. Asking $60 shipped.

View attachment 1677503 View attachment 1677504

2. Frank Leder blue striped grandad collar postcard long shirt. Size XL (fits big, could work for XXL), great shape, killer details. Asking $75 shipped.

View attachment 1677505 View attachment 1677506 View attachment 1677507

$40 shipped for the Doppiaa and $50 for the Frank Leder, OBO.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kaptain Sunshine Artisan Jacket size 42 in khaki cord.

SOLD

Kaptain Sunshine Artisan Jacket size 42 in khaki cord. I'm normally an XL and this fits with plenty of room. Gorgeous fabric, very little wear, bought in early lockdown and never got a chance to wear it before I lost weight.

I highlighted two sections on the shoulders that look like slight wear to the cord pattern. Not sure how it happened as I don't think it's been worn more than once or twice out of the house. Could be from the hanger. I priced it with these areas in mind.

Retail $665 > FS: $275 shipped CONUS. Will ship with tags.

Dropped shoulder, fits comfortably roomy:

Chest 25.5"
Front length 26.75"
Sleeve 24"
Shoulder 21.5"
Rear length 31"

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok, can somebody provide me a rationale to justify why I need this stuff living in CA... Because I want basically all of it

We get to wear cool outerwear over thin layers. I own a rabbit fur lined coat and a shearling in the bay area...

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SOLD - thanks all!

Also bumping this new with tags pair of De Bonne Facture easy pants in the dark brown wide wale corduroy. The same ones that are currently listed for $395. Listed for $200 initially, but I'll drop these to $175 shipped in CONUS. Amazing pants, as testified to by that restock, but I have other (worn) cords from DBF so should cut back. View attachment 1684267

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
BTW if anyone is interested in my pre-ordered Valstar rancher shearling, NMWA can facilitate that :redface: please PM for additional details

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads