• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

clemente21

Reaction score
Drops

Fujito fatigue shirt in green, brown and orange plaid brushed cotton flannel, size 4, $100

IMG_1805.jpeg

Drake's Grey-Blue Bird of Paradise Print Silk Tie, $75

IMG_1965.jpeg

IMG_4046.jpeg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a Wythe Shetland saddle shoulder sweater in size XL if anyone is interested. A really interesting blend of greens, yellows, and browns. Perfectly autumnal in a way that the Shetland mix really emphasizes well. Here's a product photo from the Wythe page, and you can find more about the sweater (retailing at $200) here. Unfortunately too slim for me, and probably best for a L or even a M if you want it to be loose, as I do.Hence why it's unworn. I took a quick close-up pic of the wool as well below. Can take more pictures or measurements (although those are also on the product page) as needed. $100 shipped.

22B6E648-53B2-4202-B097-838290F7FE46_1_105_c_1024x1024.jpg.jpg
Wythe moss washed Shetland saddle shoulder sweater in size XL.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also have an Inglese popover polo (can't remember the style name) in a nice and light but a bit slubby blue cotton. Size 16.5/42. Worn a few times (no more than four or five) but still in excellent condition. Let's say $80 shipped?
3.jpg
G. Inglese cotton polo shirt in navy in size 16.5:42_2.jpg

Last edited:

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a Wythe Shetland saddle shoulder sweater in size XL if anyone is interested. A really interesting blend of greens, yellows, and browns. Perfectly autumnal in a way that the Shetland mix really emphasizes well. Here's a product photo from the Wythe page, and you can find more about the sweater (retailing at $200) here. Unfortunately too slim for me, and probably best for a L or even a M if you want it to be loose, as I do.Hence why it's unworn. I took a quick close-up pic of the wool as well below. Can take more pictures or measurements (although those are also on the product page) as needed. $100 shipped.

View attachment 1684252 View attachment 1684254

is the sizing on the site accurate? ~22”chest and 26” length?

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is the sizing on the site accurate? ~22”chest and 26” length?
Just double-checked and I actually measure it a bit smaller than that: 21" chest and 25.5" length. It obviously stretches easily and would likely expand with wear - I believe Wythe pre-washes these - but this is what I get unworn and at rest.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also bumping this new with tags pair of De Bonne Facture easy pants in the dark brown wide wale corduroy. The same ones that are currently listed for $395. Listed for $200 initially, but I'll drop these to $175 shipped in CONUS. Amazing pants, as testified to by that restock, but I have other (worn) cords from DBF so should cut back.
De Bonne Facture easy pants in dark brown wide wale corduroy in size 52.jpg

I have a new with tags pair of De Bonne Facture easy pants in dark brown wide wale corduroy that I purchased last year. Size 52. The same ones that were just restocked here: https://nomanwalksalone.com/collect...own-wide-wale-corduroy?variant=40484995825828

$395 retail. $200 shipped or best reasonable offer.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Plus an orange cotton polo from Doppiaa - don't know when I bought this, and it's certainly unworn. SOLD

Last edited:

DuckOB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ghh923

Reaction score
Checking interest on a black Clint in size 54, NWT and freshly delivered from NMWA. Still have the clothing bag too. Thinking about moving because I've got a brown one already and though I originally thought I wanted both (and maybe will later!), right now I'm not sure. Pre-order price sought.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also bumping this new with tags pair of De Bonne Facture easy pants in the dark brown wide wale corduroy. The same ones that are currently listed for $395. Listed for $200 initially, but I'll drop these to $175 shipped in CONUS. Amazing pants, as testified to by that restock, but I have other (worn) cords from DBF so should cut back. View attachment 1684267

What size?

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Portuguese Flannel
Bonfim shirt in "Blackwatch"
Small
BNWT
$100 shipped within US

Fits fine and is a great shirt. Just considering going up another size for a looser fit

dSAj8dR.jpeg

Fujito
Jungle jacket in indigo
Size 1 - small/medium
silk/cotton
BNWT
$295 $245 shipped within US

Mid weight, great silk/cotton denim like feel, just a bit bigger on me than I'd like

Inis Meain
gray donegal beanie
merino/cashmere
wore once
Gone

it just doesn't get cold enough here :(. hopefully someone can get better use out of this

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads