• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Portuguese Flannel Folklore 2
Embroidered Floral patten
Size XXL
Chest 24.5”
Shoulders 20”

This particular shirt runs about a full size smaller than other PF Flannel camp shirts. I’m normally a size XL sized up on for this one. All that to say you’ll be good to go if you are normally a XL in the camp collars.

$100 shipped

9231BC7F-B06F-4086-BD7B-5F2F801174B4.jpeg
46F6F2F4-284C-4A00-A4A8-FCD5CD1D5304.jpeg
8E695C70-069F-45F8-B583-D0109BC0C5A0.jpeg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Portuguese Flannel Folklore 2
Embroidered Floral patten
Size XXL
Chest 24.5”
Shoulders 20”

This particular shirt runs about a full size smaller than other PF Flannel camp shirts. I’m normally a size XL sized up on for this one. All that to say you’ll be good to go if you are normally a XL in the camp collars.

$100 shipped

View attachment 1646318 View attachment 1646319 View attachment 1646320
I'll take it if still available! This one has been a nagging regret

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2 pair of Camoshita pants available. The first are some of my favorites, but are unfortunately too small in a size 50. Black corduroy. Regular waist. Hemmed to just a hair under 34" in the inseam with a cuff that could let out more length if needed. No other alterations performed. Worn lightly 3 or 4 times and in basically perfect condition. $150 shipped.

20190227_222044-2-2.jpg

Next is a pair of brown silk and wool easy pants from NMWA (SS20). New with tags and unaltered. Size 52. Price drop on these to $200 shipped.
Camoshita silk-wool easy pants in dark brown in size 52.jpg
Camoshita silk-wool easy pants in dark brown in size 52_2.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Three Monitaly pieces - all from NMWA:

First, a cotton poplin coverall in sage in size 40. Also new with tags. Perfect spring/summer jacket - nice, lightweight, catches a breeze nicely, etc. - take a look at last year's drop video for details, or @ghdvfddzgzdzg's great fits, which inspired this purchase. Sadly a bit smaller than I'd like. Dropping the price to $135 shipped, which is (significantly) less than half of what I paid.
Monitaly cotton-poplin chore jacket:coverall in sage in size 42.jpg

Monitaly cotton-poplin chore jacket:coverall in sage in size 42_2.jpg
Monitaly cotton-poplin chore jacket:coverall in sage in size 42_3.jpg
Monitaly cotton-poplin chore jacket:coverall in sage in size 42_4.jpg

Second, a Canul Manta Guayabera shirt in size 42. New with tags. Dropping this to $125 shipped.

Monitaly Canul Manta Guayabera shirt in natural cotton in size 42_3.jpg
Monitaly Canul Manta Guayabera shirt in natural cotton in size 42_4.jpg

Lastly, one of those cute embroidered avocado tees in off-white. Size L. Worn literally once, just to try on, for an hour or so and in perfect condition. $95 shipped.
Monitaly embroidered avocado t-shirt in off-white in size L.jpg
Monitaly embroidered avocado t-shirt in off-white in size L_3.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lastly, an interest check in a Tony Shirtmakers round collar shirt in speckled beige wool mix. Size L. I love this piece, but all my other Tony is XL and this is just too small. But I'm also happy to keep this if I can't get 2/3 of the original price. So $235 shipped on this piece. Perfect condition.

Tony wears this shirt in the drop video here:
Image from Tony Shirtmakers, page 1.png

Tony Shirtmakers Round collar shirt in speckled beige wool mix in size L.jpg

Last edited:

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Three Monitaly pieces - all from NMWA:

First, a cotton poplin coverall in sage in size 40. Also new with tags. Perfect spring/summer jacket - nice, lightweight, catches a breeze nicely, etc. - take a look at last year's drop video for details, or @ghdvfddzgzdzg's great fits, which inspired this purchase. Sadly a bit smaller than I'd like. Dropping the price to $135 shipped, which is (significantly) less than half of what I paid.
View attachment 1646597

Second, a Canul Manta Guayabera shirt in size 42. New with tags. Dropping this to $125 shipped.

View attachment 1646601

Lastly, one of those cute embroidered avocado tees in off-white. Size L. Worn literally once, just to try on, for an hour or so and in perfect condition. $95 shipped.
View attachment 1646603 View attachment 1646605
Is 42 the medium or large? Thanks!

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is 42 the medium or large? Thanks!
For the guaybera, I'd say it's approximately a large. Pit to pit is right about 24" and length from bottom of collar to hem (along back) is around 28.5". Let me know if you need any other info!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads