• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NMWA adjacent with the PF talk. Anyone interested in this Bava Striped Camp in Brick? Medium - Current Season - Never Worn. Just picked up from Stag
NMWA adjacent with the PF talk. Anyone interested in this Bava Striped Camp in Brick? Medium - Current Season - Never Worn. Just picked up from Stag last week. Fit is a bit oversized. Retail was $128.

I’ll sell it here for $100 shipped (what I paid). Thought I would offer before I send it back.

View attachment 1594513
Missed the return window. My loss your gain. $80 shipped ($130 retail and brand new).

vespertiliovir

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a couple pieces I really like but that i think I missized on — let me know if you’re interested in a swap. I’d consider selling, too, but would prefer a trade. Everything is in used-but-good condition, and I’m happy to provide pics if there’s interest.

1) Valstarino, butterscotch suede, unlined — have size 50, seeking 52
2) Thuyas, espresso calf — have size 7, seeking 6.5
3) Portuguese Flannel, brown stripe linen/cotton short-sleeve camp collar from SS 20 — have size L, seeking M

thomasB

Reaction score
Anyone interested in the black Glenns denim that recently dropped and sold out? I grabbed a restock that came back size 32. Unfortunately think I would need a 33. Just wanted to put out the offer in case anyone wants them instead of me returning them to the shop. Thanks

Last edited:

violethour1951

Reaction score
Bump
Selling a Monitaly/Chamula "Aguacate Flat" Panama hat in Havano tan, size 58, from last season. Tried on a few times before realizing it's too small for me. $110 shipped in the US.

View attachment 1584059

letsgofire

Reaction score
This is my first attempt at selling something here on SF instead of other channels so I hope I didn't mess this up.

This is a brand new in box G. Inglese in size 41. It's one of those really cool Anacapri shirts that NMWA carries. This is from a NMWA preorder and it is a slightly darker, richer shade of blue than the one NMWA offers at the moment. It is really sharp and perfect for Summer.

$225 USD shipped CONUS. I can ship further away at cost.

Thanks!

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all
Checking on an interest check in a
Kaptain Sunshine Traveler in brown size 36. Very good condition. Looking for $600.
Recently moved up to a 38.
Will provide picks and measurements if there is interest.

Relovar

Reaction score
Hey all
Checking on an interest check in a
Kaptain Sunshine Traveler in brown size 36. Very good condition. Looking for $600.
Recently moved up to a 38.
Will provide picks and measurements if there is interest.

I'd be interested in seeing the measurements and pics.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in seeing the measurements and pics.
Pit to pit : 22”
Length: 43”
Sleeve from pit: 18”

image.jpg
image.jpg

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks great! How is layering with it? Would you say it would work for someone who usually wears a small?
It’s roomy as intended and if you wear small you will have a good amount of room to layer. I’m normally a medium and was able to layer but wanted to embrace even more of the roominess so I went up to 38

Truffelb

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a pair of the Wythe cotton/linen pleated military chino in Camp Khaki, Size 30? Washed and worn once. $125 shipped CONUS.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm dropping the Prices for my two items for sale. I would like to free up the space and have some cash for upcoming purchases, so feel free to make an offer!

Links to the B&S listings with further details and measurements are provided in the hyperlinks.

BNIB Castaner brown suede espadrille loafers, Size 41
$150 $130 shipped OBO

Castaner brown suede Espadrille Loafers.jpg
Castaner brown suede Espadrille Loafers - front.jpg
BNWT Sage de Cret abalone blue button up shirt - Size Small
$80 $70
shipped OBO

Sage de Cret abalone blue work shirt.jpg

Attachments

• Castaner brown suede Espadrille Loafers - front.jpg
    Castaner brown suede Espadrille Loafers - front.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 10

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bumping (with price drops) the remaining pieces below - some sold and some interest in the others, but the following are still available, with new prices listed:

1) Sage de Cret full set-up (piping jacket and two tack pegtop trousers) in black puppytooth linen. Both size L. Drop down to $500 shipped.
2) Beige/mustard Camoshita triacetate/polyester overshirt blouson (wondefully crunchy texture). Size L. Worn once. Perfect. Down to $175 shipped.
3) Sage de Cret field jacket in green cotton/linen. Size M. Worn but no defects to mention. Down to $200 shipped.
4) De Bonne Facture fisherman sandals in cinnamon leather. Worn once but ships in box with La Botte Gardiane bag, tag, etc. Size 45. Down to $135 shipped.
5) Castaner Pablo espadrilles in gray suede. Size 44. New in box. Down to $90 shipped.

Let me know if there are any questions!

Hey all, I have a few Spring/Summer things that I'd like to sell. Most of these are new with tags or else worn once or twice at most. Just stuff I purchased last S/S that didn't fit after gaining weight that still hasn't come off.

First up is a Kaptain Sunshine open collar shirt in dark paisley in size 38. SOLD

Next is the full set-up--piping jacket and two tack pegtop trousers--for that awesome Sage de Cret black puppytooth linen suit from last season. Both pieces are size L. Both are new with tags and completely unworn. Cost me over $1000 for the pair; selling for $535 shipped.
View attachment 1598090
Also have two Camoshita blousons/shirt jackets available. Looking for around $200 shipped each.

The first is new with tags from last season: a cotton/cupro striped cobalt version in size L. Greg wearing the shirt with Lescas here is what made me want to track this down, but unfortunately I could only locate it in a L, which is a bit too small for my typically XL frame. SOLD

The second is a triacetate/polyester blend with a wonderful crunchy feel. This was actually a F/W release, but is better suited to Spring and Fall in my opinion. This one had a retail price of about $100 more than the $375–$400 typically charged for Camoshita's shirt jackets. Not sure why, but perhaps something to do with the material. Notice also that this version of the blouson has a breast pocket, which I don't think any of my other Camoshita blousons have. This is as new - I think I've worn it once, but had the same trouble with sizing. Just a bit too small on me.

Measurements taken across back with shirt buttoned:

Pit to pit: just a bit under 24"
Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5"
Sleeve from shoulder to cuff: 24.75"
Length from bottom of collar to hem: just a bit under 26.5"

View attachment 1598100
View attachment 1598122
Two last pieces:

Sage de Cret cotton/linen field jacket in a really nice shade of green. Size M. Worn but no defects to mention. I'm taking a quick pic of this, but can get better pics up soon.
View attachment 1598109

The last piece isn't strictly S/S, but is nice to have most times of the year: a pair of Camoshita easy pants in an awesome brown wool twill. Purchased from NMWA in Fall 2019 and never worn. Still new with tags. SOLD[/SPOILER]
A couple more things -- perfect footwear for Spring right into Summer!

Just remembered I had this pair of fisherman sandals from De Bonne Facture from last year. These are the cinnamon edition carried by NMWA. Perfect sandals, but I incorrectly sized up on my initial purchase -- which is this pair in a 45 -- and so needed to buy a second pair in a 44. These have been worn outside once (just enough time to figure out they were too big). These fit pretty tts in my opinion, and I assume fit the same as this year's version of these sandals. Selling for $145 shipped and will come in original box with bag and tag.

View attachment 1599243

And then a completely new in box pair of Castaner Pablo espadrilles in gray suede - size 44. I have a few pairs of these and don't really have any reason to start wearing this pair any time soon, so will let them go in advance of an upcoming move. $100 shipped.
View attachment 1599250

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads