• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@zenosparadox why on earth would you post so much fire the day before drop all in my size?!
Because I need the money to buy everything a size up from your size on drop day! (And then I'll inevitably lose weight, return to a L, have to sell everything I buy tomorrow, and will spend more money re-buying everything I'm currently selling.)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because I need the money to buy everything a size up from your size on drop day! (And then I'll inevitably lose weight, return to a L, have to sell everything I buy tomorrow, and will spend more money re-buying everything I'm currently selling.)
Sounds like you need to maintain two sets of clothes: a L closet and an XL closet :teach:

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to maintain two sets of clothes: a L closet and an XL closet :teach:
Yes, that's the dream, and likely necessary at some point because my weight varies drastically. Right now, even maintaining one wardrobe has my clothing pouring out of closets and into weathertight buckets. Two of everything would drown me (or, rather, cause my wife to kick me out of the house, which would leave me with no wardrobes and finally allow her to have a closet).

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two last pieces:

Sage de Cret cotton/linen field jacket in a really nice shade of green. Size M. Worn but no defects to mention. I'm taking a quick pic of this, but can get better pics up soon.
IMG_9845.JPG

The last piece isn't strictly S/S, but is nice to have most times of the year: a pair of Camoshita easy pants in an awesome brown wool twill. Purchased from NMWA in Fall 2019 and never worn. Still new with tags. Looking for around $150 shipped.
Camoshita wool twill easy pants in brown in size 52_2.jpg

Camoshita wool twill easy pants in brown in size 52_3.jpg
Camoshita wool twill easy pants in brown in size 52_4.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also have two Camoshita blousons/shirt jackets available. Looking for around $200 shipped each.

The first is new with tags from last season: a cotton/cupro striped cobalt version in size L. Greg wearing the shirt with Lescas here is what made me want to track this down, but unfortunately I could only locate it in a L, which is a bit too small for my typically XL frame.

Measurements taken across back with shirt buttoned:

Pit to pit: just a bit under 24"
Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5"
Sleeve from shoulder to cuff: 24.5"
Length from bottom of collar to hem: 26.25"

View attachment 1598099

The second is a triacetate/polyester blend with a wonderful crunchy feel. This was actually a F/W release, but is better suited to Spring and Fall in my opinion. This one had a retail price of about $100 more than the $375–$400 typically charged for Camoshita's shirt jackets. Not sure why, but perhaps something to do with the material. Notice also that this version of the blouson has a breast pocket, which I don't think any of my other Camoshita blousons have. This is as new - I think I've worn it once, but had the same trouble with sizing. Just a bit too small on me.

Measurements taken across back with shirt buttoned:

Pit to pit: just a bit under 24"
Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5"
Sleeve from shoulder to cuff: 24.75"
Length from bottom of collar to hem: just a bit under 26.5"

View attachment 1598100
View attachment 1598122

Ok, in response to some requests, I've updated the blouson listing with measurements for both shirt jackets, which are pretty much the same for both. I've also taken a picture of the yellow/beige blouson outside so that you can get a better idea of the color and texture of this fabric, which is truly wonderful. The picture taken in my dark hovel of an apartment didn't capture this very well. It's a nice subdued mustard tone that's reminiscent of both the current Ikiji linen shirt jacket and that Inglese Giubbutino (I know I'm butchering that word) from last season.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions!

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling two NMWA items:

1. Rota brown higher rise cotton twill trousers, size 54. Near-new condition, only worn about three, maybe four times, and briefly each time. I had them brought in at the waist, then back out to then original waist. The currently measure 19 inches across the waist. I had them hemmed at 32 inches, with two inch cuffs. Awesome pants! Asking $220 shipped.

View attachment 1597477

2. Merz B. Schwanen oatmeal-colored crewneck sweatshirt, size 7 (slim XL). Overall good condition, but shows some signs of wear and pilling. Tons of life left. Asking $65 shipped.

View attachment 1597482

Both sold!

kevenmee

Reaction score
Bumping w/ some price drops - taking offers! Going to pack these up soon since much of this is F/

--

Some (many?) of these items were not purchased at NMWA but these brands were stocked by NMWA. Can remove this post if this is not appropriate! Vast majority of these items were only worn a few times if ever.

IM Grey/blue Sweater - Size S - $250 $200
Purchased from Mr. Porter and haven't even worn it. Tag is still on it...

xYpDXsi.jpg

Navy blue Stark - Size S - $150 $100

kQRGM4y.jpg

Burgundy Inverallen Cardigan - Size S $150 $100
-More pics in the album below, but it's more burgundy than that bright purple...

0oYhTRW.jpg

Cream Inverallen Cardigan - Size S $150 $100

6FkOat1.jpg

Grey Kanata Cardigan - Size 38 $200 $150
IuVAUpC.jpg

Buffalo Kanta Cardigan - Size 38 $250 $200

on0IYeQ.jpg

IM brown/orange Tunic - Size S $150 $125
-Took the tags off but I only tried this on

jxvDkgv.jpg

Album - if you're interested (with more pictures):

Happy to do discounts if you're purchasing multiple items - got some other stuff to list up too....

Consider this saving a life, trying to buy a new coat and 95% sure the GF will kill me if I buy MORE outerwear without selling stuff

kevenmee

Reaction score
Moar price drops!

Norwegian Rain Single Breasted Raincoat - Black - Size S - SOLD
NR Bumfreezer: Aubergine - Size S - SOLD

Valstarino Brown Suede - Size S - $550 $450
rqhVsDP.jpg

Frank Leder Greatcoat Green/Grey - Size XS -$300 $250
PRoIHvI.jpg

OiZzQSK.jpg

Minotaur Grey Coat - Size XS - $400 $300
Rlm0U8w.jpg

xp4ncRr.jpg

Stephan Schneider Conservation Coat Black Wool - Size III - $400 $300
aE8QRQq.jpg

wOWa75R.jpg

thomasB

Reaction score
damn werent some people complaining a while back that there is never anything listed in here size small? Some really good pieces / prices ^^^

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple more things -- perfect footwear for Spring right into Summer!

Just remembered I had this pair of fisherman sandals from De Bonne Facture from last year. These are the cinnamon edition carried by NMWA. Perfect sandals, but I incorrectly sized up on my initial purchase -- which is this pair in a 45 -- and so needed to buy a second pair in a 44. These have been worn outside once (just enough time to figure out they were too big). These fit pretty tts in my opinion, and I assume fit the same as this year's version of these sandals. Selling for $145 shipped and will come in original box with bag and tag.

IMG_5306.JPG
IMG_5308.JPG
IMG_5309.JPG
IMG_5311.JPG
IMG_5313.JPG
IMG_5314.JPG

And then a completely new in box pair of Castaner Pablo espadrilles in gray suede - size 44. I have a few pairs of these and don't really have any reason to start wearing this pair any time soon, so will let them go in advance of an upcoming move. $100 shipped.
Castaner Pablo suede espadrilles in gray suede in size 44.jpg
Castaner Pablo suede espadrilles in gray suede in size 44_2.jpg
Castaner Pablo suede espadrilles in gray suede in size 44_3.jpg
Castaner Pablo suede espadrilles in gray suede in size 44_4.jpg
Castaner Pablo suede espadrilles in gray suede in size 44_5.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads