• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

AJL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No prob. Looks to be about 8.5"

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Monitaly Expedition Half Coat
Size 44
Worn once or twice
Lightweight Vancloth
$200 shipped

93F8BC19-7259-49C7-99FE-18B3D528B707.jpeg
EB88A7E9-CF88-41C2-9580-69B345CBF3F0.jpeg
7D4AB992-5A00-4306-A741-7B3F45B9FC36.jpeg

YseanY

Reaction score

Landau

Reaction score
Selling my Abasi Preorder Wool Slub Bomber BNWT in Size Medium. The color is a deep navy with an amazing texture and handfeel. It was available only for preorder and is One of Five. Just have too many bombers, and am thinning the herd a little. Has a decent heft and feel, along with the smoothest lining I've ever put on my shoulders.

Asking $600 Shipped CONUS.

See the site for sizing as its the same model in a different fabric:

This fabric:

Bumping this, but I also have a a Schneider Frozen Waves sweater in Size IV in decent condition. Asking $175 shipped:

Also an interest check in a Formosa Summer Tweed in Size 50L. Got this off spoo; in pristine condition. Its just too long for me; I love the cloth but I figure if someone else wants it before I bring it to Wazin Id pass it on. Still has LuxeSwap tags attached.

Measurements:

Length with collar: 80 cm
Length from below collar: 77 cm
Sleeve Length: 64 Cm with cut button holes
P2P: 53-54 cm

Last interest check is in a Formosa Draper's Silk/Linen, size 52R. Bought it off someone here; in decent but used condition (I never personally wore it though). Asking 600 shiped

Length (BoC): 75.5CM
· Sleeve Length (from top of sleeve-head seam to cuff): 62.5CM w/ +5cm to let out
· Waist (across middle button): 51.5CM
· Chest (P2P): 56cm

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great price on the Monthly huaraches in a size 8 (not my auction):

thomasB

Reaction score
Wythe western olive medium $165 shipped. Thought I'd give someone a chance before I sent it back. Slimmer than I thought it would be. Or if anyone happens to want to trade for a large

Last edited:

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Throwing my name in as well...If anyone picked up the Olive Wythe Western in a large and it doesn’t work out get ahold of me.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wythe western olive medium $165 shipped. Thought I'd give someone a chance before I sent it back. Slimmer than I thought it would be. Or if anyone happens to want to trade for a large

chest width and overall length? Curious as it seems a lot of people are finding these too small.

thomasB

Reaction score
chest width and overall length? Curious as it seems a lot of people are finding these too small.
I measured about 21.5" across. The center back is about 31 but it's a curved hem in the back thats about 3" longer than in the front. It is a slim medium I'd say. I saw Kyle say in the drop video that he liked the medium on him and figured I goofed since I always seem to take a size bigger than he does across brands. But by that time all the sizes were gone...

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can get some pics later but I’ve got a Niche dahlia Seed Tee that I picked up during the drop this spring. I packed it up to go to LuxeSwap next week but thought I’d check the interest here before actually going to the UPS Store.

It’s a size Large but I’ve lost so much weight (and it was already a bit big on me to start) that it now fits me like a tent.

It’s been worn gently two or three times, has been laundered and is in excellent shape.

$100 shipped within the US, otherwise, it will be on its way to LuxeSwap on Wednesday.

SOLD

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads