• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, a Camoshita wool/linen plaid shirt jacket in size XL. This one was purchased from The Rake, but NMWA stocked it and I only discovered it after NMWA was sold out of my size. From SS19. Tony wears it really well in that season's lookbook. Worn once, maybe twice. SOLD.

Camoshita wool:linen shirt jacket in size XL.jpg

Camoshita wool:linen shirt jacket in size XL_2.jpg

Camoshita wool:linen shirt jacket in size XL_3.jpg

Last edited:

flashjack

Reaction score

Staxxx1

Reaction score
Also, a Camoshita wool/linen plaid shirt jacket in size XL. This one was purchased from The Rake, but NMWA stocked it and I only discovered it after NMWA was sold out of my size. From SS19. Tony wears it really well in that season's lookbook. Worn once, maybe twice. SOLD.

When was this even listed? LOL. I totally missed it.

TokenMao

Reaction score
Selling a Valstar Dark Brown Pebble Grain leather bomber jacket size 40. In great lightly used condition (worn 3x) no scratches stains etc.

measurements:
Shoulder 18.5”
Chest 21.25”
Sleeve length 26.25”
Length 27”

$250 shipped. Message me if you have any questions!

Attachments

• 9EDF7620-5638-4A90-868F-1D81E4C12948.jpeg
    9EDF7620-5638-4A90-868F-1D81E4C12948.jpeg
    249.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 366DA39F-7135-4A4C-8D27-BD1BC8D84BC0.jpeg
    366DA39F-7135-4A4C-8D27-BD1BC8D84BC0.jpeg
    370.2 KB · Views: 17
  • E492285E-D0CB-4AF1-8EE8-AF3C672FC20C.jpeg
    E492285E-D0CB-4AF1-8EE8-AF3C672FC20C.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 50F2D4E3-9434-4E20-891F-B95610EC879E.jpeg
    50F2D4E3-9434-4E20-891F-B95610EC879E.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 43

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have this Post Imperial shirt that I love the print, but it's a little long in the body for my 5'9" frame and I don't want to destroy the fringe hem to shorten it. In light of recent events, I'm going to auction it off, ending on July the 4th. Winning bid can donate directly to any of the charities listed here https://nomanwalksalone.com/black-lives-matter and send the receipts on to NMWA to match. Shirt is a size L, I believe I bought from the archive sale and wore once or twice. You can see how light the cotton is, great for summer wear, and the pattern is great up close but also subtle from far off.

View attachment 1415299

Will try to post measurements later, having trouble locating my tape measure at the moment. I believe the p2p is 22.5" and the length is ~31"

Hey guys, I'm getting 22" on the p2p, 19" on the shoulder and 30" length (to the bottom of the fringe).

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fluctuations in both weight and sizing preferences have made a few items available here:

Two pair of Camoshita pants:

Grey wool easy pants in size 50, with an app. 30" inseam (and app. 2" of fabric to let out). Worn but still in near perfect condition. $125 shipped within the US via PayPal F&F (or +4% without F&F):

Fine black corduroy Camoshita double-pleated pants with full skirting in waistband. Cuffed hem. Size 50. Worn twice. $150 shipped via F&F.

Monitaly radio jacket in size 44 - fits a bit small, so probably recommended for a 42. Great summer jacket. Near perfect condition. SOLD.

Ok, so the Camoshita shirt jacket and Monitaly radio jacket have both sold. Both pairs of Camoshita trousers (size 50) are still available.

I also wanted to do an interest check on a Tony Shirtmakers x NMWA cinnamon cord western shirt in size XL that I purchased earlier this year. I love the shirt but never wear it. Literally worn once for a couple of hours. Cost just under $350 when I purchased, so I'd be looking for $275 paid via PayPal F&F if I were to move it.

Tony Shirtmakers cinnamon corduroy western shirt.jpg

Tony Shirtmakers corduroy western shirt in cinnamon brown in size XL.jpg

Tony Shirtmakers corduroy western shirt in cinnamon brown in size XL_1.jpg

Tony Shirtmakers corduroy western shirt in cinnamon brown in size XL_2.jpg

Also, I'll just mention two other things I've just listed on B&S:

1) A Document heavy oxford relaxed s/s button down shirt with really great front hand pockets, which is from the current season and is for sale at Namu Shop here - looking for $140 shipped. New with tags. More pics available either via Namu or on the B&S listing here.

Document relaxed button down oxford shirt in white in size L_2.jpg

2) A pair of Frank Leder Deutschleder pants in size L from their recent FW19 collection, which you can find the listing for here. These are also new with tags and unworn. They are a bit tight on me and Deutschleder doesn't stretch, so there's no chance of making these work, unfortunately. Also looking for $140 shipped on these ($365 retail).
Frank Leder Deutschleder pants in green in size L_2.jpg

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, so the Camoshita shirt jacket and Monitaly radio jacket have both sold. Both pairs of Camoshita trousers (size 50) are still available.

I also wanted to do an interest check on a Tony Shirtmakers x NMWA cinnamon cord western shirt in size XL that I purchased earlier this year. I love the shirt but never wear it. Literally worn once for a couple of hours. Cost just under $350 when I purchased, so I'd be looking for $275 paid via PayPal F&F if I were to move it.

View attachment 1416625

Also, I'll just mention two other things I've just listed on B&S:

1) A Document heavy oxford relaxed s/s button down shirt with really great front hand pockets, which is from the current season and is for sale at Namu Shop here - looking for $140 shipped. New with tags. More pics available either via Namu or on the B&S listing here.

View attachment 1416629

2) A pair of Frank Leder Deutschleder pants in size L from their recent FW19 collection, which you can find the listing for here. These are also new with tags and unworn. They are a bit tight on me and Deutschleder doesn't stretch, so there's no chance of making these work, unfortunately. Also looking for $140 shipped on these ($365 retail).
View attachment 1416630

Do you have measurements for the pants?

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you have measurements for the pants?
I can definitely get those for you. Is there a pair you’d like me to prioritize? Regardless, should be able to pull all 3 pairs listed out in an hour or so.

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can definitely get those for you. Is there a pair you’d like me to prioritize? Regardless, should be able to pull all 3 pairs listed out in an hour or so.

Oh, didn't even notice the other pants listed tbh, was asking about the Leder. Mostly interested in waist and hip/seat, those are my usual areas of trouble.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, didn't even notice the other pants listed tbh, was asking about the Leder. Mostly interested in waist and hip/seat, those are my usual areas of trouble.
Ok, these are a bit difficult to measure properly because of the high rise, so I thought I'd provide photos of my own measurements, as well as the measurements provided directly by Frank from back when I was inquiring about sizing for a full Deutschleder suit in the Fall.Here are the measurements he gave (in cm) for the L Deutschleder trousers:

waist - 44.5cm
thigh - 31.5cm
outseam - 111cm
hem - 23.5cm

And here are some pics with measuring tape:
IMG_4592.JPG

IMG_4593.JPG

IMG_4594.JPG

IMG_4595.JPG

IMG_4596.JPG

IMG_4597.JPG

Let me know if you need other measurements or have other questions. Many thanks!

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, these are a bit difficult to measure properly because of the high rise, so I thought I'd provide photos of my own measurements, as well as the measurements provided directly by Frank from back when I was inquiring about sizing for a full Deutschleder suit in the Fall.Here are the measurements he gave (in cm) for the L Deutschleder trousers:

waist - 44.5cm
thigh - 31.5cm
outseam - 111cm
hem - 23.5cm

And here are some pics with measuring tape:

Let me know if you need other measurements or have other questions. Many thanks!

Thanks, unfortunately too small. Interesting looking fabric!

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, unfortunately too small. Interesting looking fabric!
Yeah, the fabric on these is fantastic, but they're too small on me as well. I usually take between 34 and 36--probably a true 35 or so--and these fasten fine but aren't comfortable in the waist. Probably best for someone in the true 32-34 range.

wesleeatl

Reaction score
hiya folks. looking for the Fujito Tapered Pants in Nut Brown, size 3. message me if you’re looking to move! thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads