• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Perennial NoMan fave Niche army green utility shirt jacket, 70’s US Army specs. Size L, NWT. $275 CONUS

$250, $225

Paid $301
Measurements?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Another NoMan fave: TSS Quilted 2 button jacket in charcoal herringbone, size 4. $490

Approx. measurements: P2P- 41", Shldr- 18.5", Length, bottom of collar- 29.5"

$460, $440

Paid $695

Have this jacket and it's super useful/flexible.

Reactions: AJL

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

panchley

Reaction score
Valstar Shearling Trucker -- Size 46 -- $1400

Wore this twice before realizing that's a bit too slim in the shoulders for me. Fits well with just a t-shirt but would like to layer with a knit for the winter. Like new condition.

Shoulder: 17"
Chest: 20.5"
Back Length (from bottom of collar): 23"
Sleeve (from shoulder): 24.5"

IMG_3557.jpeg
IMG_3558.jpeg

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the KS bomber doesn’t work for whoever bought it, I’ll definitely buy it from you. Can’t believe i missed it, have been searching for this jacket since i missed it new.

AJL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will get back to you on that.

Well this is totally embarrassing (and also slightly troubling): I looked in the closet where I could have sworn the jacket should be (then 2 more subsequent closets) and couldn't find it. Then it slowly dawned on me, I'd given away some clothing as gifts to one of my nephews and my niece's husband this past xmas, and apparently that jacket was among the gifted items (now seem to recall it was my nephew who was the lucky recipient). Honestly, the thing had sat unworn in my closet for 3 or 4 years, and for some reason I just assumed it was still there. Getting old's not for sissies.

Sincere apologies to those who'd expressed an interest; if any of my other listed items catches your eye I'll see if I can offer a little added incentive to make it up to you.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What size was that KS BR bomber? I want to know if I should be mourning it.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Long shot here.

If anyone has this sport coat in their close, in a 52 R and it doesn’t get a lot of wear, I’d be interested in discussing a purchase.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Deleted.

Sorry, wrong thread.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads