• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let me try something a little different here.

Unfortunately this Inis Meain Tunic did not work out for me.

So, I am going to offer the Tunic as an auction, with a little wrinkle in light of the tough times many are facing right now.

I will donate 100% of the proceeds to No Man Walks Alone for @gdl203 and @conceptual 4est to give to the meals on wheels program they are currently sponsoring. Money will come to me and go directly to NMWA. In fact, I don’t mind if you send the money directly to them assuming @gdl203 and @conceptual 4est can accommodate. This is not a ruse. Other members can hopefully vouch that I am an honest guy.

Auction will stay open until next Saturday at 3 p.m. Eastern Time. Highest bidder gets the tunic. And all money goes to NMWA for meals on wheels. Win Win.

To bid, just quote this post with your offer. Who is going to be the first to get this off the ground?

So, have at it...no reserve...let’s see how this goes.
Ill start at $60!
70 here! Great idea!
$80 bid from me, you are a good dude!
$100. Really great initiative!

Just wanted to bump this up as a reminder, or for those who may have missed this over the weekend.

Size Medium Rolled Edge Tunic in Dark Natural.

So, I am going to offer the Tunic as an auction, with a little wrinkle in light of the tough times many are facing right now.

I will donate 100% of the proceeds to No Man Walks Alone to give to the meals on wheels program they are currently sponsoring. This is not a ruse. Other members can hopefully vouch that I am an honest guy.

Auction will stay open until this Saturday, March 28th, at 3 p.m. Eastern Time.

Highest bidder gets the tunic. And all money goes to NMWA for meals on wheels.

Highest bid is currently $110. A real steal given that this is NWT and cost $270.

To bid, just quote this post with your offer.

11BF7C20-1627-451E-8635-FE057276AE8C_jpeg.jpg
069441A1-8B71-4FAC-BEC7-367602DC735A_jpeg.jpg
D70FF613-6C6F-46A2-AEF9-026FE4CBCC42_jpeg.jpg

thatboyo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to bump this up as a reminder, or for those who may have missed this over the weekend.

I will donate 100% of the proceeds to No Man Walks Alone to give to the meals on wheels program they are currently sponsoring. This is not a ruse. Other members can hopefully vouch that I am an honest guy.

Highest bid is currently $110. A real steal given that this is NWT and cost $270.

Oldsrocket27

Reaction score
I don't know 100% if NMWA carried this particular item, though I do know they've carried Geller in the past, so I'll post here too, though I can delete it if it's not deemed appropriate.

I'm selling my SS16 Geller pants through LuxeSwap. They're super comfy, lined to the knee, really fun texture that always seems to be comfortable in a broad range of temps. Just never really fit into my wardrobe, sadly.

avidtest

Reaction score

View attachment 1361559 View attachment 1361560 View attachment 1361561

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have this jacket in a 3, I am going to be a little stingier and ask for $300 net to me including shipping to Canada or US (please keep in mind if you Paypal F&F across the border they take 4.4%). I've worn mine twice I think? I love it, like everything else Ikiji it's perfect, and I don't really want to let go of the one thing they've made that fits me, but I need to clear some outerwear from my closet and I'm not really sure I "get" oversized fits.

Here's a pic of me trying it on. "Model" is 5'9" with a 44 inch chest. View attachment 1343073

Drop to 250

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drop to 250
What size jacket you normally wear? I wouldn’t have guessed you’re anywhere close to a 44 chest based on the pic. I like the jacket but have a hard time with oversized. Could this be worn to “fit” if you size down?

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling two pair of Camoshita Easy Pants - Charcoal and Brown - Size 50

Inseam on both hemmed to 29.5 inches. Grey has about 2 inches to let out. Brown about an inch. They have a deep rise so still break on me at 5’11”. For reference I’m usually a 31 inch inseam.

I bought the Grey about a year ago and the Brown just a few months back. Brown has been worn briefly twice. Hasn’t even been washed yet. I still have the tags and will include them. Grey has been worn maybe 4-5 times. Dry cleaned a couple of months back. Worn once since.

Love these pants. I just need a 48. These were legit falling off of me when I wore them.

Brown - $225 shipped
Grey - $175 shipped
Live on eBay and Grailed if anyone is interested.

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What size jacket you normally wear? I wouldn’t have guessed you’re anywhere close to a 44 chest based on the pic. I like the jacket but have a hard time with oversized. Could this be worn to “fit” if you size down?

When you say jacket, do you mean coats or sports jacket? I'm usually a L-XL, and off the scale on most Ikiji stuff. I'm probably a true 43r in CM. Probably I'm too big for 21" P2P but not a true 44", I just use 22" as my shorthand for things that will fit me.

I think it's probably too wide in the body to be worn to "fit," if I understand you correctly. I do think it looks better proportioned with a thick knit underneath:
WhatsApp Image 2020-03-26 at 20.21.00.jpeg

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. It’s a great color. I think the fit works if that’s what you’re going for, but don’t think it’ll work for me, but It’s a great price for it. someone grab this!!

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. It’s a great color. I think the fit works if that’s what you’re going for, but don’t think it’ll work for me, but It’s a great price for it. someone grab this!!

Yeah that's kind of where I settled on it: it's a perfectly executed piece that's not my style. I'm sure someone out there can make it work!

true.to.size

Reaction score
I don't know 100% if NMWA carried this particular item, though I do know they've carried Geller in the past, so I'll post here too, though I can delete it if it's not deemed appropriate.

I'm selling my SS16 Geller pants through LuxeSwap. They're super comfy, lined to the knee, really fun texture that always seems to be comfortable in a broad range of temps. Just never really fit into my wardrobe, sadly.

Hey, I'm just wondering how tall you are and how these fit you lengthwise. The inseam is pretty short but the rise is fairly high, it seems. Are they super cropped, or can they be worn low and still look good?

Also, I see Spoo reports there isn't any fabric to be let out, but just want to confirm this is the case? Looking at the pics, it seems there might be an inch or so?

Oldsrocket27

Reaction score
Hey, I'm just wondering how tall you are and how these fit you lengthwise. The inseam is pretty short but the rise is fairly high, it seems. Are they super cropped, or can they be worn low and still look good?

Also, I see Spoo reports there isn't any fabric to be let out, but just want to confirm this is the case? Looking at the pics, it seems there might be an inch or so?

I'm 5'9". The hem fell just at my the top of ankle bone wearing them with the waist at my belly button, which was where I preferred them because I've never cared for a dropped crotch look myself. Wearing them too low gave them a bit of that look to my eye, especially from the back. In either case, that really long rise still give them the appearance of a longer leg than the inseam would make you think, though they're definitely still cropped.

The hem doesn't have a lot of extra material, about and inch or a touch less iirc. In Spoo's 3rd photo, you can see a little bit of the extra fabric peeking out of the bottom of the leg.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1361559 View attachment 1361560 View attachment 1361561

135 ..

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let me try something a little different here.

I will donate 100% of the proceeds to No Man Walks Alone for @gdl203 and @conceptual 4est to give to the meals on wheels program they are currently sponsoring. Money will come to me and go directly to NMWA. In fact, I don’t mind if you send the money directly to them assuming @gdl203 and @conceptual 4est can accommodate. This is not a ruse. Other members can hopefully vouch that I am an honest guy.

Auction will stay open until next Saturday at 3 p.m. Eastern Time. Highest bidder gets the tunic. And all money goes to NMWA for meals on wheels. Win Win.

To bid, just quote this post with your offer. Who is going to be the first to get this off the ground?

So, have at it...no reserve...let’s see how this goes.
Ill start at $60!
70 here! Great idea!
$80 bid from me, you are a good dude!
$100. Really great initiative!

One final notice. One hour left on this Inis Meain Tunic auction.

Highest bid is currently $135. All proceeds will benefit the NYC Meals on Wheels.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads